Just blew my ass out of my pants squatting argggg

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Well I feel like an ass (pun intended) was doing my first set of warmups in the squat rack.The rack is at the end of the gym facing a mirror so basically the whole gym can see your backside. Gym was pretty busy tonight as usual, few hotties here and there.
Anyways I go down and get a good stretch when I heard a loud pop and felt a chill on my backside. My pants literally exploded off of my ass. I did'nt know what to do I was in shock, for some reason I started to laugh hysterically. I lost my balance and fell forward the weight crashes into the rack and I get out from under it to access the damage. It was hard to turn around and witness who had seen it happen but the temptation was too great. To my surprise only a few had seen it and they were easy to spot as they were practically on the floor laughing.
I left the weight on the rack threw my towel around my waist and began the extra long walk to the locker room where I had left my keys, etc. As I left the card girl (she's hot) at the door smiled and asked me if I had a good workout and started to laugh. I just laughed and kept walking man I feel like an idiot. Now I have to go back tomorrow and finish todays workout, shitty day at work and now this oh well such is life I guess.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You're not alone bro. I had it happen a few years ago but luckily it was a Sunday and the gym was near empty. Didn't leave though, stayed and finished the workout.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I train at a home gym and dont go to a public gym, but I have ripped several boxers and pants that same way. Kept going, just made sure my spotter didn't fall over laughing :rolleyes:

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro one time i left my shorts at home and it was leg day and i was like "damnit what am i going to do" so i had to pairs of jeans with me so i cut a pair off and i go to do squats and rip the entire ass out of my jeans and i was like "screw it" Im going to finish my friggin workout.
dick

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, I would have but I work out at a YMCA and there are kids there. It was'nt just a little rip my entire ass was hanging out of my pants. I am going to have to wait til tomorrow I tweaked my back a bit when I was stuck at the bottom laughing. My spider sense told me to make sure it's nothing. feels like it could be a nerve.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea man, shred the duds...I where my sh*t till it wears out..

Touche

Awards
I've had the same happen bro, always make sure I have shorts and briefs on leg day now! Every single pair of boxers I own now has rips down the sides :(

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
Hahahaaaa haven't had that happen to me...yet. I have had some serious gas release tho during squats and deadlifts. That shiot is EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!

Edge

Awards
I've had the same happen bro, always make sure I have shorts and briefs on leg day now! Every single pair of boxers I own now has rips down the sides :(
Ive had mine completley rip down the ass crack from squatting. At first I thought my pants ripped but a quick assesment showed otherwise lol.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I had this happen at work while i was squatting to pick up a heavy box. Needless to say I had to drive home and change pants. I know your feels OP

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn didn't even realize it was a 10+ year old thread

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol this made me laugh but I feel bad as this hurts like sht

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
SFreed, hairygrandpa ChocolateClen ... okay.. what happened to the ass thread...

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it was removed for some reason

Edit: Macyyy was banned and thread appears to have been taken down. Oh well it was a good one. Many luls were had.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Amd if I had to guess why.. I'm going with the names mentioned ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
She was a man.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently there was a crotch/booty shot posted this morning.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
blueline438 has the scoop. I think he and Macyyy may have shared a moment.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smitty hasn't been around in a few days....just saying. It's not the first nor the last time he has dressed as a woman.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Someone saved it...

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't bad....

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was amazing. I had it saved but for safety reasons in my house I had to delete it. I should have saved it for a little longer. It was nice and smooth

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was amazing. I had it saved but for safety reasons in my house I had to delete it. I should have saved it for a little longer. It was nice and smooth
I'm not sure which is more upsetting. The fact that you deleted it without sharing, or the fact that now your describing it to us.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure which is more upsetting. The fact that you deleted it without sharing, or the fact that now your describing it to us.
Welll ya know its a matter of national security so I had to download haha

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If that was found on my phone it would have been bad. It was of the perfect angle of smoothness that looked like it was taken for someone special. Pink and brown together.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. Somebody must have really been p1ssd off at her.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
2 in the pink, 1 in the stink

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My wife still won't send me a nude and I am pretty sure she never will.....haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will send them to you. Oh! That didn't come out right. Or did it? Pinky to chin.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If that was found on my phone it would have been bad. It was of the perfect angle of smoothness that looked like it was taken for someone special. Pink and brown together.
Your wife would beat your @ss..........

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wife would beat your @ss..........
That's why I'm single lol no joke she went through my Internet history and that was the end of that. She was Mormon tho soooo

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite part of this is that we derailed hulks bump of a 12 year old thread. Classic

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established