Charlie Sheen nuff said

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Charlie Sheen nuff said


    a little late I know but didn't see a thread here and thought I'd get everyone's thoughts on this. I watched these this past weekend and found them to be funny,insane,sad and at times honest.






    Sheen outranks Obama, Lady Gaga in social media - Technology & science - Tech and gadgets - msnbc.com


  2. droopy eyed armless children OMG!!!! LOL!!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  3. i used to really like him because he was honest and never tried to deny anything. but i think hes lost it now. what a shame
    •   
       


  4. I actually watched dateline to see him. I have tiger blood and adonis dna.

    I still think he is still being honest. He isn't trying to hide himself at all. I think he actually might be strong enough to fight his addictions simply b/c he wants to shove a middle finger in Chuck Lorre's face.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  5. Charlie Sheen = Awesome = Charlie Sheen.

    I've been following this a bit myself, and did watch Dateline: Charlie the other night. Checked out most of the interviews on YT, and I gotta say... I like him even more now! I was a fan before, didn't really watch him on TV (don't watch much TV anyway), but his attitude now is just stellar. Yeah, crazy might be a good word for it, but atleast he's unique. I see his perspective and I agree with it. Hell, if you read some of the stuff that comes out of my head some days, I think Sheen's totally got it together by my standards!

    More power to ya, ya bishin' rockstar from Mars!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Winning.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  7. The guy is hilarious, because he seems to embrace his dysfunction and celebrates it. But now it appears as if he's lost all his marbles, and it might end badly for him. Sad thing is the guy is talented and actually pretty funny. He must have thought it was opposite day when said he was winning.

  8. I think he isn't as crazy as britney spears was at her prime. Granted that was mostly justin's fault but hey coke is a hell of a drug.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  9. Add a little boy in there and some mdma i'd love to see what headlines he makes lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  10. Leave charlie alone, lol.
    PHF Rep


  11. I though he was cool ever since he played the role as "Hawkins" in Navy Seals.

    I also find it hilarious that we was smoking during a lot of his interviews....you never see that anymore.

    Good stuff.

    ETA: Also, the fact that he was renting a mansion so he could keep a few porn stars over there and bang 'em whenever he wanted was awsome. Well played sir, well played.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Leave charlie alone, lol.
    someone needs to make this tube video now!!!!!

    leave charlie alone he's winning winning for American winning for rick james,winning for the millions.......and millions of cracked out jabroni 's worldwide if you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL WHAT THE SHEEN........ IS COOKING.......IN THE KITCHEN

  13. "i was bangin 7 gram rocks" bahahahhahahahahahaha i luv this guy, they really should leave him alone, guy likes to party. i think ill make the video
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  14. I would love to live his life for just one night, LOL....lucky guy!!
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!

  15. Charlie Sheen's been in the news?
    What happened?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    I would love to live his life for just one night, LOL....lucky guy!!
    I agree one night would be pretty cool

  17. the dude smokes rock


    nuff said bout that
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe007 View Post
    the dude smokes rock


    nuff said bout that
    Red balls!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Red balls!
    exactly

  20. i saw that one coming

  21. Well hes still a baller..

  22. Bipolar vs Biwinning video..

    On a psychological level he can not be diagnosed bipolar (manic depressive) until he has been off drugs for a long period of time. Now that is on a clinical manner. In theory though he still could be. It is very common that manic depressives (I hate the term bipolar, its a happy word to me) use drugs in mania stages some in depressive stages. His actions do seem to be that of a manic on a high (though more in the hypermania stages not hypo or traditional manias) In all actuality I would not lean toward manic depressive though and believe that he is dealing with an extreme addiction issues and is dealing with heavy withdraws.

  23. The funny thing is that you can see that in his mind he thinks he sounds brilliant,witty and articulate. When in reality he sounds like an incoherent, babbling idiot.

  24. 7 grams in one day.....i dunno, I guess that is just 2 8balls, we'll call it "do-able", but crazy.

    "my friend" used to do 1 8ball in a night. But if you do it all day, then hey 2 shouldnt be a problem.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    The funny thing is that you can see that in his mind he thinks he sounds brilliant,witty and articulate. When in reality he sounds like an incoherent, babbling idiot.
    yea, you should hear a meth head. 20x worse.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    yea, you should hear a meth head. 20x worse.
    Ya but the funny thing is, he took a urine test and it came back negative, he's clean I hope he eventually comes back down to reality.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Ya but the funny thing is, he took a urine test and it came back negative, he's clean I hope he eventually comes back down to reality.
    Oh, definitely. It takes time for drug induced paranoia to wear off. A lot longer than a month. It only takes 3 days for meth to leave your urine. I believe it's the same for blow. But I remember my friend being twitchy & "strange" for months afterwards. But he eventually returned to normal.

  28. Also, my friend used to rig a balloon & hose under his d*ck to make it look like he was peeing, but he had really put someones clean piss in the balloon. So, I wouldn't be too surprised if sheen tricked the test.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    Oh, definitely. It takes time for drug induced paranoia to wear off. A lot longer than a month. It only takes 3 days for meth to leave your urine. I believe it's the same for blow. But I remember my friend being twitchy & "strange" for months afterwards. But he eventually returned to normal.
    I've partied as much as the next guy when i was younger. But to do it so heavily that you're a friggen waste of space for the next 2-3 months is just sad and pathetic.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I've partied as much as the next guy when i was younger. But to do it so heavily that you're a friggen waste of space for the next 2-3 months is just sad and pathetic.
    That's drug addiction. also uncontrolable

  31. he is amusing but over the top

  32. Quote Originally Posted by rakfunk12 View Post
    he is amusing but over the top
    Way over the top.

  33. YouTube - Charlie Sheen Parody - Bi-Winning (Official Song)


    the lady doing the robot movement gets me everytime
    I'm back from a longggg nap!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i used to really like him because he was honest and never tried to deny anything. but i think hes lost it now. what a shame
    I tell everyone he's the most honest man in America.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    That's drug addiction. also uncontrolable
    yeah thats because hes got $75 mil in the bank. normal dudes like us cant afford a monster coke habit like that lol
    BJJ = life

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    yeah thats because hes got $75 mil in the bank. normal dudes like us cant afford a monster coke habit like that lol
    75 million in the bank.geez

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    75 million in the bank.geez
    I would've thought more, i mean i read somewhere that he was making 2-3 million per episode of 2 and a half men. Not to mention the sh1tload of movies that he's made

  38. yea but mansions and cocaine arent cheap
    BJJ = life

  39. any guy who bangs multiple pornstars at one time, gets paid 2 mill a week, and seems to love his life as much he does, more power to him.....he may be nuts from the outside looking in....but if he's happy with his life...then isn't that what we're all looking for anyway?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    any guy who bangs multiple pornstars at one time, gets paid 2 mill a week, and seems to love his life as much he does, more power to him.....he may be nuts from the outside looking in....but if he's happy with his life...then isn't that what we're all looking for anyway?
    yea the only issue is the kids living with him, seeing him all f#cked up
    BJJ = life
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DNP, nuff said!
    By BigMfer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 05:25 PM
  2. charlie brown.......
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 03:39 AM
Log in
Log in