Is nolva safe to take Pre-surgery? - AnabolicMinds.com

Is nolva safe to take Pre-surgery?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Is nolva safe to take Pre-surgery?

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this, but I need a FAST answer.

Ok, here's the deal. My knee swole up overnight on me on Monday and I couldn't put any weight on my leg without it giving out. I hobbled around all day and when I got out of bed on Tuesday, my knee was more swolen and I actually had pain. I grabbed some crutches and headed to work. Went to the doctor to get it checked out, and they said surgery - looks like a meniscus tear. Went and saw a second doctor for another opinion, and he drained 55 cc's of fluid from my left knee and suggested surgery as well - again saying it was my meniscus. So now I'm scheduled for surgery TOMORROW.

Well, the thing is I'm on my 2nd week of PCT from a 6wk cycle of 1test/4ad. I've been taking nolva daily (60 last week, 50 this week), and still had 2 more weeks of nolva left. When I spoke to the Pre-op people, they said not to take any vitamins, herbs, anti-inflammitories, etc. Does anyone if Nolva is ok to take? Should I just go off it for a few days and get back on after the surgery? Will that hurt anything? I haven't taken my dose today because they told me no more vitamins, liver pills, efa's, etc. I wish I would've thought of this when I was on the phone with them, but I don't wanna call back now and be like "Yeah, I'm taking tamoxifil citrate, is that kewl?" Who knows what they'll think.

If anyone had any first-hand experience, please share. Like I said, I go under the knife tomorrow. I'm thinking about losing the nolva for the next 2 days, and going back on after the surgery. Thanks in advance.

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Answers

I was taking nolva when I had my rotator cuff surgery, and I didn't have any complications. I didn't take a break from it or anything.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the feedback, ss. Well, I took a day off just in case. Had the surgery this morning and everything went well. I'll take my nolva again in a couple hours.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it safe to take plasma jet with NoShotgun?
    By shaunnner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
  3. Is this safe to take before a PH CYCLE???
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:00 PM
  4. Is it safe to take Selegiline with 5-HTP?
    By Skeptic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:46 AM
  5. Is it safe to take?
    By clearity in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:31 AM