Calling out all those that fart in the gym and spread it around the whole gym

ygbodybuilder

ygbodybuilder

Awards
Why must you be so nasty? come on now is it that hard to walk in small corner it let that **** out?

Why must you let out one out that stink super bad and than walk around the gym why u do it? come on nowwww!

and than why do yall try to be slick with it and fart and leave the spot, now when someone comes over there to the spot that i happen to be at they think thats me smelling like that

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL....**** happens.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone farts man. If you eat a lot of protein and carbs its going to happen some time or another

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
It's not always intentional. Sometimes one with just squeak out while leg pressing or ab crunches. Oops, that's the cost of whole wheat

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
salsa and tobasco sauce is my preworkout.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Ah yes, like someone mentioned above, crop dusting! I just got back from the Arnold and I had quite a few crop dusting encounters.

:moon:

ygbodybuilder

ygbodybuilder

Awards
LOL....**** happens.
Everyone farts man. If you eat a lot of protein and carbs its going to happen some time or another
Yeah i know that,but i dont do it and than walk around the whole gym. people do that sh-it on purpose so someone else can be blame for the smell

Also i walk over to a corner if i feel as thou its going to be a smelly one

I'm not talking about those that fart while doing a heavy movement

ygbodybuilder

ygbodybuilder

Awards
Ah yes, like someone mentioned above, crop dusting! I just got back from the Arnold and I had quite a few crop dusting encounters.

:moon:
lol i'm pretty sure it was crop dusting all over that damm place

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm guilty of crop dusting as well....usually going past my girlfriend in the grocery store so people think it was her LOL.....it must be love because she hasn't left me yet :D

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
lol i'm pretty sure it was crop dusting all over that damm place
People were letting them rip! All those protein samples people were downing left and right....

I'm guilty of crop dusting as well....usually going past my girlfriend in the grocery store so people think it was her LOL.....it must be love because she hasn't left me yet :D
I'm guilty of this too!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....Walking to a corner will not disperse a really good protein fart. It's going to cling and follow.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
If its the choice of complete my rep or hold in a fart, we all know what's going to happen.

It's the best when a really hot chick is nearby. Everyone looks at you, and you just point and act like it was her.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn YG. Why are you calling people out? What next? Are you going to start "calling out who ever works for sci fit"

Got My Scoopa!!!

Welcome to AM YG. You've cracked me up quite a bit over at BB.com.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've put a hurting on the entire free weight section at LA Fitness before. They don't know who did it when the whole place smells like poopie.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
it happens because people eat way too frikken much to try and grow. I can eat 400 grams of protein/day but if I'm eating clean I dont fart at all hardly. Eating is necessary to grow, yes, but there comes a point when people just need to let genetics take their course and back off a little bit. I agree, its rude as hell

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
I'm guilty but I usually do it past the douches curling in the squat rack

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You mean "douches squatting at the curl rack," right? :lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Cottage cheese = fun times at the gym. I don't do it intentionally but when I do, I make sure to find the biggest douche.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
People follow me around the gym ... I can't really find a vacant corner to slice it.

Besides, the culture has changed. The other day I saw a young girl grunting it out on the leg-press and she laid out a toad that made me jealous as hell.

And after she ripped it - she turned to me and grinned from ear to ear.

It's the "in" thing now - get with the program!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Laid a toad? I don't even know what that means...:lol:

EDIT: I misread your post. After reading it again, I get it.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I've always trained early (4 am) I used to go to this snooty gym in L.A. and my workout partner and I would take turns leaving the weight room to fart by the people on treadmills. 6 days a week, real thick protein goodness.

Last edited: