Can I make a thread comparing a product represented on the forum compared to one that
- 03-03-2011, 12:48 PM
- 03-03-2011, 11:53 PM
- 03-04-2011, 12:08 AM
i dont see why not as long as your not linking to another site or promoting/advertising the other product. if it is just a question or comparrison i think you should be good but pm a mod and double check
03-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Ive been good. I just graduated college, and my mind just hasn't been on supplements that much.
Plus, Im at a point in my fitness journely where I just whant to maintain strength while I lean out a bit improve my cardo enough to get thgough the workout quicker, so Im not really on here looking for something to get me bigger.
I really spent more time on hear thinking about staple nutrients more than the fancey stuff, and wright now I feel like Ive got my staples down
03-06-2011, 01:10 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
Of course you can. That's the point of the forum. As long as you aren't advertising or promoting it's always fine.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
03-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sycklicle in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:51 PM
- By Orangepeel in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:18 PM
- By markandy75 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 13Last Post: 02-16-2009, 03:04 AM
- By Rugger in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2008, 08:35 AM
- By IvyLeaguePump in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2008, 05:53 PM