I hate pelicans

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even know I disliked pelicans until a few days ago, some of you may laugh, but the next time I see a pelican Im gonna hit it with a rock.

YouTube - The Original Pelican Eats Pigeon

[iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8eTzYEUW_0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

YouTube - Duckling swallowed by Pelican

YouTube - pelicans attack

YouTube - Pelican Swallows Pigeon Alive!

YouTube - Pelican eats pigeon alive

YouTube - THE SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

YouTube - Pelican Eating Baby Ducklings

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt even know I disliked pelicans until a few days ago, some of you may laugh, but the next time I see a pelican Im gonna hit it with a rock.

[iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8eTzYEUW_0g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen][/iframe]

YouTube - Duckling swallowed by Pelican

YouTube - pelicans attack

YouTube - Pelican Swallows Pigeon Alive!

YouTube - Pelican eats pigeon alive

YouTube - THE SCARIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

YouTube - Pelican Eating Baby Ducklings
I'm sorry that's my fault.. the reason why they're so aggressive is because I fed those pelicans some of my left over Boladrol.. my bad..:lmao:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE should put a warning on the Boladrol label. '' MAY MAKE PELICANS AGGRESSIVE''.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear Pelicans:

F U.

-Pigeon Union

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pigeions' are "rats with wings", imo.

However, messing with the ducks is where I draw the line. It makes me want to pull out my .45 and meet a few pelicans'...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pigeions' are "rats with wings", imo.

However, messing with the ducks is where I draw the line. It makes me want to pull out my .45 and meet a few pelicans'...
Are guys gonna start arguing with the Natural Order of Things.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are guys gonna start arguing with the Natural Order of Things.
No, I just like ducks.

I think you might be taking this a bit too seriously...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, good.

I'll put my 10ft florida alligator vs. your pelican? :afro:

-John
Alright i'm in, as long as you throw in your little duckies first, as an appetizer. lmao

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright i'm in, as long as you throw in your little duckies first, as an appetizer. lmao
Keep in mind this alligator ate a deer last week...

Game on!! :mischievous:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa!

Don't let him eat all the deer. I need some left to shoot....

I know. I couldn't believe it either until the guy that was looking to trap it found the deer.....or the few pieces that were left anyway. The damn gator was full and played with this guy trying to catch it for a week, lol.

I haven't done any deer hunting in a while (since I've been in Florida), but the hogs are a different story.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know. I couldn't believe it either until the guy that was looking to trap it found the deer.....or the few pieces that were left anyway. The damn gator was full and played with this guy trying to catch it for a week, lol.

I haven't done any deer hunting in a while (since I've been in Florida), but the hogs are a different story.
haha! That's awesome. I can imagine what that guy was thinking.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take on your gator, and my dog can have at yer hogs.

I know, I know... but I never fight fair. :D

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
This reminded me of . . .

If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren’t in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you! If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I’d swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin EAT YOU! And then I’d bang your tuna girlfriend.”

“Ok, first off, a lion? Swimming in the ocean? Lions don’t like water! If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that makes sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot waves (I’m assuming it’s off the coast of South Africa). Going up against a full grown 800-pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends? You lose that battle. You lose that battle 9 times out of 10. Well guess what? You’ve wandered into a school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion! We’ve talked to ourselves. We’ve communicated. And I said, ‘You know what?! Lion tastes good! Lets go get some more lion!’ We’ve developed a system: to establish a beachhead and to aggressively hunt you and your family. And we will corner you and your, your pride, your children.”

“How you gonna do that?”

“We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp! We will be able to track certain amounts of oxygen. It’s not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour 45? No problem! That’ll give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get more oxygen, and then stalk you. You just lost in your own game. You’re outdone and outmanned……….Did that go the way you thought it was gonna go? …..NOPE.”

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I was standing watch on a Submarine off the coast of San Diego in a really bad wind and rain storm ... at night.

Had a Pelican fly right into the ****pit with me and the lookout. I saw him coming in and gave him two punches to the chest before he could land ... and I hit him hard. He then commenced to whip me with his huge wings - and they felt like a wet bullwhip on my face.

Dude landed in the ****pit - and commenced to snap at our crotches - this was serious **** and we were screaming like little girls to get this winged devil out of the ****pit.

We were able to put a foot each under his belly - and then "kick" him out of the ****pit on the downwind side of the boat.

Horrific ...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate flamingos. I mean, look at their legs! I just want to snap them like they were crab legs..lol

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I was standing watch on a Submarine off the coast of San Diego in a really bad wind and rain storm ... at night.

Had a Pelican fly right into the ****pit with me and the lookout. I saw him coming in and gave him two punches to the chest before he could land ... and I hit him hard. He then commenced to whip me with his huge wings - and they felt like a wet bullwhip on my face.

Dude landed in the ****pit - and commenced to snap at our crotches - this was serious **** and we were screaming like little girls to get this winged devil out of the ****pit.

We were able to put a foot each under his belly - and then "kick" him out of the ****pit on the downwind side of the boat.

Horrific ...
Just another reason to hate pelicans, they attack our military servicemen.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
The Honey badger dont care.
Despite their name, honey badgers are primarily carnivorous animals, and will take any sort of animal food at hand, including carrion, small rodents, birds, eggs, insects, lizards, tortoises and frogs. They will eat fruit and vegetables such as berries, roots and bulbs.[17]

Well they dont specifically eat baby ducks and attack people in the military.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know why i won't even go to Japan? Aside from the fear of tentacle rape, there's THESE:

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! OMFG WTF?!??!?!?!??!??

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Big hornet, this would be worse:

Its called pelicanosaurusbitesurfingersoffus.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I was 5-6, my Grandpa showed me Jurassic Park (which had just come out), then told me Pelicans were modern-day velociraptors. He pointed one out on the cabana next to ours and, in front of my dad and uncles, promised me $5 if I could hunt one down. I looked down at the frisbee in my hand, up at the pelican, and whipped that flying disc with everything I had.

Out of pure luck, the frisbee hit the bird in the legs, knocking it off balance. It fell all the way to ground before getting up and flying off. I thought I was a freaking superhero.

Grandpa bought me $5 worth of ice cream.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
When I was 5-6, my Grandpa showed me Jurassic Park (which had just come out), then told me Pelicans were modern-day velociraptors. He pointed one out on the cabana next to ours and, in front of my dad and uncles, promised me $5 if I could hunt one down. I looked down at the frisbee in my hand, up at the pelican, and whipped that flying disc with everything I had.

Out of pure luck, the frisbee hit the bird in the legs, knocking it off balance. It fell all the way to ground before getting up and flying off. I thought I was a freaking superhero.

Grandpa bought me $5 worth of ice cream.

:icon_lol: Cool.