Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
read the ad for this.. its just weird!
bodybuilding.com/store/hp/cmz.html

BigBenn

Awards
Haha what the heck, do they realize what they are saying?

BrKonman

Awards
That ad made my head hurt. .... I think I dropped a few IQ points just for reading it.

- B

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
:eek:

uuummmm.....:confused:

okay??

do they always contradict themselves like this?

and I thought I was dumb enough being a Lifeguard w/blonde hair.:rolleyes:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
its not just higherpower. you walked down most vitamin dealers or store like kmart, fredmeyer, albertsons vitamin aisle, you see that combo.....again why, im not sure but once i overheard a lady recommend this to a customer b/c ...."there is a better absorption of zinc and mag" (ouch)

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
i know others offer this combo. did you read there ad for that product? they slam themselves in their own ad.. its very strange

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
lmao that has to be the funniest yet most pathetic thing ive seen, lmao.

my friend also bought (when i walked in his room i saw it) a bottle off high quality zinc + calcium from wal-mart. you would think even though most companies are money hungry, they would make a product that doesnt totally destroy itself. watch out next supplements to come out are creatine+caffeine and ****+piss !!

true_c

Awards
wha... they have a cal/mag/zinc supp and then say its stupid to do that...makes my head hurt

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thats funny? Don't they have like a proof reader or something?

h19

khafra

Awards
That's BB.com's standard blurb for any ZMA supplement, it was a bad place to use it, though... I almost think the whole ad is a joke. They have magnesium listed twice in the amounts per pill.