Strangest supplement ad
- 10-23-2002, 09:40 PM
- 10-23-2002, 09:43 PM
10-23-2002, 09:46 PM
10-23-2002, 09:48 PM
do they always contradict themselves like this?
and I thought I was dumb enough being a Lifeguard w/blonde hair.
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
10-25-2002, 08:22 AM
its not just higherpower. you walked down most vitamin dealers or store like kmart, fredmeyer, albertsons vitamin aisle, you see that combo.....again why, im not sure but once i overheard a lady recommend this to a customer b/c ...."there is a better absorption of zinc and mag" (ouch)
10-25-2002, 12:15 PM
i know others offer this combo. did you read there ad for that product? they slam themselves in their own ad.. its very strange
10-25-2002, 12:46 PM
10-26-2002, 12:55 PM
lmao that has to be the funniest yet most pathetic thing ive seen, lmao.
my friend also bought (when i walked in his room i saw it) a bottle off high quality zinc + calcium from wal-mart. you would think even though most companies are money hungry, they would make a product that doesnt totally destroy itself. watch out next supplements to come out are creatine+caffeine and ****+piss !!
10-26-2002, 10:15 PM
10-27-2002, 11:42 AM
10-28-2002, 02:05 PM
10-28-2002, 02:25 PM
That's BB.com's standard blurb for any ZMA supplement, it was a bad place to use it, though... I almost think the whole ad is a joke. They have magnesium listed twice in the amounts per pill.
Similar Forum Threads
- By humbleego in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:51 PM
- By mwink07 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2009, 11:59 AM
- By Insidious1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2007, 11:36 PM
- By Dr Liftalot in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2006, 11:49 AM
- By Grappler30 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 06-06-2006, 05:18 PM