What a tard!!!!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
MAN so i wanted to by cool like the rest of the hair less guys,so i started to shave well i has like **** this it takes to long.So then i run up to wal-mart and get nair of men,test a small spot on my leg hair come off easy,well the next day i said time to do my back and lower neck "REAL BAD" idea, put it on and the next thing i know 5min go by and time to wipe off well when i started to wipe it off i get this real nice burning feeling so i wipe quick the burn just wouldn't stop so i jump in the showerTHAT WAS A bad fucking idea to felt like some one was pokeing me with hot needles. Its been 1 day since i had all that fun and my neck and back feel like the worst sun burn i ever had x10. What do u guys use to get the body hair off,BRANDNAME<WERE to get it,ETC,ETC THAXS GUYS

HOPE U GUYS GET A GOOD LAUGH:icon_lol:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that was funny.. :D

I'm not a hairy guy genetically, but when I shave my chest and arms, I just use a simple disposeable blade (schick extreme) and good shaving creme (nivea for men)..

That Nair for men stuff is like battery acid, I'd never use it..

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did the same damn thing to my chest. I slathered it on, waited 10 minutes, then jumped in the shower - SHIITT!!! It ate enough of my skin that I had fluid and blood droplets all over my chest. Hurt like hell! Now I just use clippers with the 1/8" guard - razors give me ingrown hairs.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I use my electric razor for face, head, chest, and back.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Electric clippers for me. I just set the guard at the lowest setting. The one time I shaved my legs with a razor, I got some F-d up ingrown hairs. I won't go that route again.

I think there was a product over at BN for hair removal that received some good reviews. I can't remember the name of it off-hand.