pass a weed test

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I know there are pot heads on here. Any legit ways to pass a test without giving it up?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
sadly i quit this year. but call up a smoke shop, they have products to detox. the best product takes a day to get out ur system, i forgot what its called but its 40bucks and u cant be around second had smoke either.

u can try the cranberry juice method, 2gallons of it in one day and take a mutli vitamin.

2-3grams of milk thistle usually works but wont cleanse the system, just enough to pass a drug test the next day cuz u piss out the milk thistle.

and just a couple drinks that actually work but takes a day or 2 to work

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I know there are pot heads on here. Any legit ways to pass a test without giving it up?
Read my response in your other post..Use somebody elses urine, fool proof way..unless ur a complete moron lol....

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Read my response in your other post..Use somebody elses urine, fool proof way..unless ur a complete moron lol....
Oil change a la blue mountain state lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Yea apparently. Here check this s**t out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mountain_State

Oh and cant forget that Craig from the show (aka Sam Jones III) was arrested, here's an excerpt from Wikipedia again.

"In October 2009, Jones was taken into custody by Drug Enforcement Administration agents on charges of drug trafficking. He was charged with conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute.[2][3] On December 16, 2010, Jones pleaded guilty to conspiracy to sell more than 10,000 oxycodone pills. Jones was the "Hollywood connection" in a plot to illegally purchase and distribute the drug, according to documents filed in U.S. District Court. Jones faces up to 20 years in federal prison. Sentencing is scheduled for June, 2011.[4]"

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Water is all you need!!
I can smoke the day before a test and pass just by drinking water.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Also that was typed on my iPad and is full of punctuation errors and spelling. For that I apologize.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I actually process these tests as part of my job. Every one is different and what may work for 1 is no garentee. But the only water that matters is the water drank 2-4 hours pre test. Also do nut use the start or end of the void ( stream) that part has the highest concentration of the metabolite. I recommend drinking gatoraid not water if you use this dilution method this will encourage a proper ph level as depending on the place will test ph to see if there is to much water. High dose creatine will also help a few hours before the test as creatatine is the waste byproduct that many tests check to determine
If they feel the dilution method was used.

I would still give it a 4 day break pre test this will drop your concentration levels more. Not smoking is the best way to pass a test. Using clean urine is another way. With that you have issues with temp and getting caught ect.

I always take a 2 week break pre test and drink 4 32 oz gatoraid to ensure I pass.

The key to passing is get you concentration levels under 15ng/ml

Masking drinks, niacin, and tampering methods are all easily detectable. The head shop drinks are an expensive dilution method with lots of vit b to make urine more colored.

In recap
Not using drugs is the best way to pass
All other methods have risks
I recommend clean urine if temp can be kept consistent (do not use urine from a different gender they can test for hcg levels ect. I don't know how in detail your test is)
The best dilution method is...
4 32 oz gatoraide
10-20g creatine
Vit b tab (b complex)
All taken 3-4 hours pre test and keep drinking water up to the test
And still take a few days off.

Hope this helps. Just stop for at least a few days I would say 2 weeks. Just look forward to when the test is over.

One last thing wait to get your results befor smoking again if you use the dilution method as samples often get lost or deemed contaminated or unusable. Most places use a simple chem strip test that only checks metabolite and ph. The cheapest way to test but easy to pass.
Excellent advice man. And its true, this method has worked for some, but not for others. I've done this essentially before as well and I was successful while a buddy of mine was not. As you said duration and smoking frequency determines how long the THC metabolites remain in your system, heavy smokers should stop as soon as possible, while lighter smokers could probably get away with stopping a few days before. But why risk it, just stop asap regardless of smoke intake.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
MM11 has some good advice.

If this is going to be a common/ongoing/frequent ordeal (and you can't manup and quit) then look into one of those Whizzinators..lol.

(its a fake lookin' weener, and you use clean urine)

Good luck bro.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
MM11 has some good advice.

If this is going to be a common/ongoing/frequent ordeal (and you can't manup and quit) then look into one of those Whizzinators..lol.

(its a fake lookin' weener, and you use clean urine)

Good luck bro.
I can man up if I whant too, but I dont whant too. I dont smoke ciggarettes and go months without haveing a beer. I have yet to take a steroid. Weed is my vice, and I dont even consideer it a vice since I havnt seen any negative repercutions on my life. I have had some night of crying on the car ride home from alcohol though. Part of what I use weed for is to have fun when everyone else is ****faced.

How do you hide a wizzanator? I assume it has to be tied to your leg, since walking around with a seconed dong would look weird.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
lol^

Look it up bro. I appreciate the reps, but I've never used one so I wouldn't know how to go about explaining it you.

They have been around for years now.

When I used to have to drop, a dude from the facility would watch me pee (and the toilet was in a corner with mirrors on both walls) but I didn't have to drop trou or anything. If I could have kept the urine warm enough, I assume it would have worked pretty well.

No judgements from me, but if this is for a 6-12 month diversion/probation then just quit bro, you'll be like a newbie again when you start back up!

Good luck.

Last edited:
oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
when's ur pee test ? i know sum who swear by working out hard as a mofo for a few weeks b4 the test (circuits & sprinting - sometimes 2 a days) then relax off it and eat good again just before the test and pass. [ that was with a month of work though ]

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
lol^

Look it up bro. I appreciate the reps, but I've never used one so I wouldn't know how to go about explaining it you.

When I used to have to drop, a dude from the facility would watch me pee (and the toilet was in a corner with mirrors on both walls) but I didn't have to drop trou or anything. If I could have kept the urine warm enough, I assume it would have worked pretty well.

No judgements from me, but if this is for a 6-12 month diversion/probation then just quit bro, you'll be like a newbie again when you start back up!

Good luck.

FYI -The actor Tom Sizemore actually got caught using a "whizzinator" during a P.O. urine test.

Basically its a fake d*ick with a "reservoir" that you store clean urine in. You strap the "apparatus" into your junk area, via an elastic belt. The urine is kept warm, like the method I mentioned previously, by your own body heat. You pinch the head of the fake johnson when you have to urinate, releasing the clip valve, which shoots out a stream of urine, that emulates a "pee stream." Presto your done. You can even bUy "clean" freeze dried urine from the companies that sell the "whizzinator."

However if you get caught using a "whizzinator" you can get your as$ thrown back in jail. Also a true PO observed test, per the manual, states that you must lift your shirt up to your mid-section, lower your trousers to mid-thigh and turn a complete circle to allow the observer to see that you are not wearing a device like the "whizzinator," although I have rarely heard of this being done, I guess its all dependent upon your PO.

In response to Oli's statement, when's ur pee test ? i know sum who swear by working out hard as a mofo for a few weeks b4 the test (circuits & sprinting - sometimes 2 a days) then relax off it and eat good again just before the test and pass. [ that was with a month of work though ]

A month is usually what it takes for ones urine to be clean. Unless a person is like a 24/7 herb smoker. I remember reading that really heavy, and chronic (lol) herb smokers, who have smoked for 10 years or more, might have to wait 60 + days for the THC to metabolize completely from their system.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
lol^

Good luck.
So you still failed?

By the way, I just wanna look for jobs. No jail for me.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
"liquid stuff" or an equivalent

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
^

Its a "system flush."

They sell them at the smoke shops and I believe GNC as well.

I've heard mixed results. They say you must abstain from smoking for 2 weeks prior for it to work....

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
^

Its a "system flush."

They sell them at the smoke shops and I believe GNC as well.

I've heard mixed results. They say you must abstain from smoking for 2 weeks prior for it to work....
As have I. I generally don't trust products marketed to "cleanse" or "detox" the body of toxins.

Go with the urine replacement method, or the drink a lot of water before hand, vitamin combo mentioned above. Since its not a PO urine test, you could do either or very easily.

However, I wouldn't use the water/vitamin combo if your test will be using the gas chromatography method; testing facilities rarely use this method as its extremely expensive.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well the liquid stuff doesnt cleanse you out. you time it so you end up basically peeing out the drink. the test will come out diluted. this works as a pass many times because the employer is probably too cheap to run another test.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
well the liquid stuff doesnt cleanse you out. you time it so you end up basically peeing out the drink. the test will come out diluted. this works as a pass many times because the employer is probably too cheap to run another test.
I was under the impression that the "Liquid Stuff" utilizes the dilution/absorption method? It allegedly "absorbs" the toxins (supposedly including environmental). The liquid stuff contains creatine and b12, and some "proprietary cleansing agent". The liquid stuff "flushes out" the system via a controlled cleanse. The creatine is added because when you flush the system it depletes creatine levels that are normally excreted during urination; the b12 is included to supposedly replaced lost nutrients.

I've heard about people getting inconclusive drug tests results because of this product specifically. But I've heard some success stories as well.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it guys, would your average "get a job drug test" even measure temperature? Sounds kind of fancy to me.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Come to think of it guys, would your average "get a job drug test" even measure temperature? Sounds kind of fancy to me.
Yes temperature is one of the few things that a standard/basic job drug test will most definitely test for.

Usually the specimen cup that you will fill up with urine will have a temperature gauge at the side.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there is a health shop by my way that sells these drinks and pills that are specifically made for passing marijuana test. I have used them myself personally and have passed them numerous of times. They cost around $20 and if you want to be sure they also carry home marijuana test that you can check yourself to make sure your clean. The only problemis you have a limited clean window so you will need to know the exct time of your test, these wont work for random drug test.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
there is a health shop by my way that sells these drinks and pills that are specifically made for passing marijuana test. I have used them myself personally and have passed them numerous of times. They cost around $20 and if you want to be sure they also carry home marijuana test that you can check yourself to make sure your clean. The only problemis you have a limited clean window so you will need to know the exct time of your test, these wont work for random drug test.
Can you get the name f the prodcts? I know some stuff works and some stuff doesn't. How much do you smoke by the way?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't currently smoke much at all anymore but when I was taking the test I was thee definition of a pot head. Think half baked and that was me and my friends. All of high school all I did was sit inside playing video games and smoking. I used the dry ks to pass court test and test for works. For both they just sent me to lab Corp to take the test. Next time I am in the health store I'll check the name for you.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
I kept a gallon of water with me 2 days before my test and drank constantly. Urinated almost every 15 minutes, and took a diuretic the night before. I passed, got the job and can't smoke anymore due to random drug testing.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
a friend was on probation for like a year or more I cant quite remember(it was when I lived in LA) and he use to smoke weed all the time, he would get tested like twice a month, I was like dude how the f*** do pass your piss tests, he would smoke the morning of his test, his test if i remember correctly was about 3hrs after the wake n bake lol, finally he told me his secret, he used Certo with cranberry/pomegranate/acai from concentrate, certo comes in box with 3 or 4 pouches. 1 pouch with cran/pom/acai mixed in a 1.5 liter bottle, he said chug it about 2 hours before your test, and drink about another liter of water after the mix, make sure to piss at least once, twice is the sweet spot, drink cran all the way thru till its time to piss for the test, and yeah he would say when you start to piss, piss a little in the toilet then in the cup and end in the toilet.
this method has worked for a lot of pot heads, and some other ppl say it works for other drugs too, btw some girl I met NJ (north jersey) told me her brother was in the process of being a cop and he basically did something similar, Certo was what he used and cranberry juice.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Used to toke heavily and would pass when stopping for a few days before the test. Niacin does nothing to help! Best method is to buy the cleanse stuff from GNC or a local head shop can't remember the name but will try to find it, just took it a few hours before a test and you drink a lot of water. The stuff would soak up the toxins and allow you to pass out clean urine. Also have tried the pills and they worked. When peeing into a cup pee a little into the toilet as the toxins pass out of your bladder from the start and at the end of the pee. Many people have said that creatine is all that is needed (have read around online from some pharmacists that creatine is all that is needed). Do not work out hard a few days before the test as the toxins will be abundent in the blood stream after a heavy workout, HIIT is a quick way to naturally detox your body. Buy some of those cheap drug tests from Wal-Mart to do some pretests. Many places use the same cups and use a thermometer to make sure the temperature is correct. Also the Whizinator (spelling?) works as my buddy who is a heavy toker passes everytime with it. Been told creatine works by pushing the toxins out of your muscles and supposadely all of the good drinks have a large amount of creatine in it, which many comanies are starting to test for creatine (just say you use it for workouts).

The stuff is called HERBAL CLEAN Q Carbo. If I remember correctly you have to wait an hour before it works but works for 5 or so hours.