Trip and IBE

  1. Trip and IBE


    I decided to part ways with IBE, and just have fun again. I joined this forum to be a part of a community that shared my vision.

    My life is focused on so many other things now, I can't spend time on the forum much, so I don't want people nagging at me about not contributing... I have done much for many, and even if I don't post much, my older posts hold validity.

    If that doesn't make a company happy, then I am better off on my own then...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. Good luck to you man and let's hope you don't take the type of abuse that some others have around here recently.
    •   
       


  3. Old dogs never die, they just fade a little all the best Tripdog.

  4. Good luck my friend

  5. good luck trip. glad you will still be around
    •   
       


  6. Oh, real nice, ya jerk!!!


    Wait, no, that's not it...


    All my best, jerk!!!


    Wait...

    All my best, Trip!!


    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  7. sorry to hear that TD. your status is legendary mang, so i guess that makes you out to be a Legend huh? so how does it feel big daddy? it's okay, you can brush the dirt off your shoulders now. Nah but seriously though "you da man Trip, God Bless you dude and enjoy whatever it is that you do. you don't owe nobody anything. i know you ain't going no where you just lettin it be known that your a free agent now, and i salute you, playboy.


    i'll see you around Dog.

  8. sorry to hear that trip

    btw did you grab those grey and blue air max's yet?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I decided to part ways with IBE, and just have fun again. I joined this forum to be a part of a community that shared my vision.

    My life is focused on so many other things now, I can't spend time on the forum much, so I don't want people nagging at me about not contributing... I have done much for many, and even if I don't post much, my older posts hold validity.

    If that doesn't make a company happy, then I am better off on my own then...
    Keep walking the walk brother.
    God Bless!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    sorry to hear that trip

    btw did you grab those grey and blue air max's yet?
    those are some nice kicks my girl got the air pink ones and a few other pairs of them.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    those are some nice kicks my girl got the air pink ones and a few other pairs of them.
    yeah i love mine, trip posted an awesome pair on fb about a month ago....but some of mine are fake, but for $25 a pair i can switch them every month
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

  12. so much dissociation with companies/reps these days lol

  13. Good luck in all your ventures bro.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  14. time is always your most valuable resource

  15. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.
    Last edited by RoadBlocK; 06-03-2011 at 01:11 AM.
    PHF Rep

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OMG! This guy is a TRIP!
    By Iron Lungz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 05:36 AM
  2. Rip on Trip while he's MIA
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:19 PM
  3. Road Trip!!
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. OT: My trip to Mexico
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 05:13 PM
Log in
Log in