Stern back on the air...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
As you may or may not have heard, Howard Stern is back up and running again starting July 19 for my local station here in the Burgh...

Kick ass man...I don't know about you guys, but I listen to that show every morning while getting ready for work, on the way to, and usually even during. I'm psyched...

Love him or hate him, he's back and gonna be bashing people left and right again...oh what a lovely world... :hammer: :twisted: :thumbsup:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he's back in San Diego again too. good ****. :thumbsup:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I listen every morning, wouldn't miss it :cheers:

Thank God they found other means to get him on the discontinued markets....what a bunch of **** that was

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established

Thank God they found other means to get him on the discontinued markets....what a bunch of **** that was
Me too :icon_lol: Bababooey

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
HEY NOW!!!
Same here.
It's about time Clear Channel came to their senses. :icon_lol:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I used to listen to Stern everyday at work, and while driving home after. That was until they took him off the air where I'm at, over two years ago. I watch his program on E, but it's just not the same. Damn, I miss that show! Once he goes to satellite radio, then I'm getting a subscription.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
HEY NOW!!!
Same here.
It's about time Clear Channel came to their senses. :icon_lol:
I don't think clear channel had anything to do with him being back. He's going through another broadcaster now. Clear channel is still on the **** list. :rasp:

size

Awards
  • Established
I find Stern to be pompous, selfish, and lacking in talent.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I used to listen every day, then I just got tired of him. Same thing over and over again it seems.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But who else can bring out the hot chicks and have them talk dirty? watching the show is much better.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth, I like Arnie more than Stern. That dude is hillarious, with all his impressions and stuff....but I can still dig Howard as well... :rofl:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That's what makes his show entertaining.

I now listen to Mark and Brian. I refuse to listen to Kevin and Bean. Can't stand that show.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
To tell you the truth, I like Arnie more than Stern. That dude is hillarious, with all his impressions and stuff....but I can still dig Howard as well... :rofl:
Hell yeah man! Artie may be the funniest one there. It's priceless when Artie, Howard and then Fred get goin' back and forth about something.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I don't think clear channel had anything to do with him being back. He's going through another broadcaster now. Clear channel is still on the **** list. :rasp:
Actually I heard it mentioned on the radio that the federal judge threw the indecency cases out and ordered Clear Channel to put them on. At least, that's what I remember hearing Howard gloating about. Usually, I don't agree with his gloats but I'm glad for him on this one. :thumbsup:

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
But who else can bring out the hot chicks and have them talk dirty? watching the show is much better.
OH GOD!!! Did you see the rerun this week when the 25 yr. old Harvard law school grad was on to play Win Fred's Money? Damn, she was cute and hot looking. I couldn't believe that she had no boyfriend. :run:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Heh, Howard is awesome, listened to him in the car with my Dad in Jr. High, I came out just fine ;)

ManBeast

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
The ones this week are priceless. He's on vacation, and today they had the first time they met High Pitch Eric on. I think it was from 1997. You could definitely tell 1997 was a lax time in FCC attention, he was calling this one caller a slut, a whore, etc. It was fantastic, vintage Howard.