i reached in with my protien scooper and pulled out a.........

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. i reached in with my protien scooper and pulled out a.........


    let me start off by saying this post is serious and 100% truthful

    im not entirely sure i should release the manufacturers name at this time, but im posting with hopes someone can point me in the right direction

    i scooped out my protien, and a big peice of string/fur came out on the side of the scooper........ WTF

    (its not one of our sponsors)

    what do i do from here, obviously i will NOT be using this protien anymore

    i sent an email to the manufacturer already

    if someone tells me how to post pictures ill post one up
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html


  2. bump

    all 18 of you who viewed this probably take protien. so it may be in your best interest to get in here
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  3. Was it FUR??? Or was it plastic melt strands? I've found those on the side of my scooper before. I was freaked at first. But it was just plastic.
    •   
       


  4. at first i thought it was fur, but then when i looked at it agian, it looks like nylon thread or something.... like twine
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  5. so whats the big deal then. a little string won't hurt you.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul View Post
    so whats the big deal then. a little string won't hurt you.
    i know a little string isnt gunna hurt me...... that isnt the point

    ur not supposed to get string in your protien....... i cant believe you wouldnt think its a big deal

    its like a 3 inch peice of string
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  7. http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/5587

    this is the only way i could upload this ****
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/5587

    this is the only way i could upload this ****
    Wow. Yeah. I would be asking for a full refund and then some. That isn't right at all man.

  9. Wow i would definitely contact the manufacturer and get far more then just a refund.

  10. Do it! Thats not acceptable.

  11. EEWWW!!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  12. hell to the NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Well, I found a bug floating in my water bottle after putting a scoop of pre-wo carbs (from a board sponsor, none-the-less) into it (a new, unopened bottle of water). So, I fished it out, and pressed on like normal. Man, I think it was a really good bug, because I had an awesome workout that day (seriously)! I feel ya on the fur thing though, and if I was willing to put up with the bull**** required, I would have sought a refund as well.

  14. Usually when I'm nearing the end of the jug of protein, I'll just dump some water in, mix, and drink it right from the jug. Then I'll take a bite or two out of the jug itself just to show it how manly I really am. I'll chew it up into a wad, swallow some for good measure, and spit the rest out at the lid...which has been propped up about 10 feet away like a target. If I hit the lid and crack it, it's gonna be a hell of a day. If I just knock it over, I scream at the lid. Do I ever take a bite out of the lid? Hell no, man! That's just crazy talk!!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Usually when I'm nearing the end of the jug of protein, I'll just dump some water in, mix, and drink it right from the jug. Then I'll take a bite or two out of the jug itself just to show it how manly I really am. I'll chew it up into a wad, swallow some for good measure, and spit the rest out at the lid...which has been propped up about 10 feet away like a target. If I hit the lid and crack it, it's gonna be a hell of a day. If I just knock it over, I scream at the lid. Do I ever take a bite out of the lid? Hell no, man! That's just crazy talk!!!
    Lid?... Jug?... You all are pansies apparently.

    I thought everyone wrapped their lips around the dirty tit and pull straight from the source.
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Lid?... Jug?... You all are pansies apparently.

    I thought everyone wrapped their lips around the dirty tit and pull straight from the source.
    .........wow.....just......wow ! LOL!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Lid?... Jug?... You all are pansies apparently.

    I thought everyone wrapped their lips around the dirty tit and pull straight from the source.
    Nah... my cow dried up. Gotta find another one.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Nah... my cow dried up. Gotta find another one.
    Gotta trade up for a newer model. Preferably from the 1990 - 1993 product line!
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Subbed for the WTF conversation that has grown out of this thread.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. I prefer fish to beef.

    Discuss...

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I prefer fish to beef.

    Discuss...



    /Discussion
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I prefer fish to beef.

    Discuss...

    No way, beef.

    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  23. No, no, no.... no more foreplay!!!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    No, no, no.... no more foreplay!!!

    The Historic PES Legend

  25. Quote Originally Posted by diablosho View Post
    Well, I found a bug floating in my water bottle after putting a scoop of pre-wo carbs (from a board sponsor, none-the-less) into it (a new, unopened bottle of water). So, I fished it out, and pressed on like normal. Man, I think it was a really good bug, because I had an awesome workout that day (seriously)! I feel ya on the fur thing though, and if I was willing to put up with the bull**** required, I would have sought a refund as well.
    Brian
    how did your cycle go?
    haven't been on here in awhile, been doing my VA exams and ****..

  26. LMAO @ the OP's picture of what was in his protein!! I laughed because he didn't want to disclose the manufacturer, but named the pic after them. Detective skills FTW

  27. *GASP!* ari

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    LMAO @ the OP's picture of what was in his protein!! I laughed because he didn't want to disclose the manufacturer, but named the pic after them. Detective skills FTW
    I was wondering who was going to notice that.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  29. Lmfao

  30. I bet if you mix it in your shake you'll get "Situation" abs.

  31. lol wtf happened to my threaddd...

    long story short, i wont be using myofusion anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  32. *Sifts thru tub of myofusion* mine's all good brah. Hope you get your money back!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    *Sifts thru tub of myofusion* mine's all good brah. Hope you get your money back!

    idk man... if i dont get my money back im gunna be pissed...... i think somewhere i read an article about myofusion being under-dosed anyway....

    i should call the news
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  34. That must be a messed up lock of Rich Gaspari's pubic hair.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    idk man... if i dont get my money back im gunna be pissed...... i think somewhere i read an article about myofusion being under-dosed anyway....

    i should call the news
    Well I'm sure the place u bought it from would refund you even though they didn't have anything to do with it. But if you contacted Gaspari themselves I'm sure you could work out a nice deal.

  36. that was hilarious bro, i cant believe how funny that was..... thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Carcaya View Post
    That must be a messed up lock of Rich Gaspari's pubic hair.
    PHF Rep


  38. My guess would be the thread that holds the large protein bags closed, like you have on a dog food bag.

  39. can I have some?

  40. Haven't used it in a while, but here it comes!!!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. scooper size on bulk BA and GMS??
    By reecew in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. I broke my scooper for my nutrapro...
    By JKBB44 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:37 AM
  3. no scooper???!!!
    By getswole3332 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. focus XT scooper
    By Bwill in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 11:33 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 02:18 AM
Log in
Log in