- 02-01-2011, 11:58 PM
- 02-02-2011, 06:24 PM
- 02-02-2011, 06:41 PM
I have used it with standard bars effectively but they are not always a snug fit. It is ok on some movements but not 100% sturdy on others.
The gap is small but I would be hesitant to do any explosive work. On the off chance you were thinking about doing Fat Gripz Snatches with a standard bar I would advise against it! For Curls, Presses etc they should be tolerable.
02-02-2011, 07:28 PM
THIS^^^^ I used then today first time. I noticed when using EZ bar they slid a little bit til they found a spot to stay. Used them on smith machine and worked great!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dragon93 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:55 AM
- By drinkyboy in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 5Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:51 AM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 03-14-2011, 02:52 PM
- By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:07 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:25 PM