Has anyone found an electric shaver that works on your head?

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
The only one I've heard good reviews on is the Arcitec, and some of the reviews actually said that it shaved too close. Thanks all.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I use a Panasonic ES8249S Arc IV wet/dry. I'm normally shaved close all the time but if I grow out a bit I'll first use the clippers without a guard to make the shave easier.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have an Arcitec and I would have to agree, it's the first electric razor I've ever had that shaved too close.

nerdalert

Awards
what do you mean too close? Do you get razor burn or something? I currently use a Headblade sport.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, horrible razor burn, especially around the nooks and crannies like my neck and around the ears. I previously had a more normal-looking Philips rotary head shaver that was awesome and overall I actually prefer it to the Arcitec. Too bad I lost the charger for it!

nerdalert

Awards
look up the model online..you can probably find a charger.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I just received my wahl bald clippers.
Haven't tried them yet though. Reviews say it leaves what amounts to a days growth on your head.
Of course you can probably turn them upside down and get almost completely bald.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pool shark I have the same thing. I have this one. Unfortunately I paid $50 retail. I really don't like it much. I mean it works but just isn't great at doing its job. Lately its not been sounding right and I have only had it 1.5-2 years.

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Pool shark I have the same thing. I have this one. Unfortunately I paid $50 retail. I really don't like it much. I mean it works but just isn't great at doing its job. Lately its not been sounding right and I have only had it 1.5-2 years.
Yep, that's what I have, haven't used it yet though.