Rib Subluxation (upper back pain)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's basically a rib that has been popped out of place and for me it is a reoccurring issue. I go to a chiropractor regularly but my insurance doesn't cover it so I'm looking for some self treatment. I've been to the chiro 4 times in the last 2 weeks for this and some other problems I had going on and at 60 bucks a pop I'm willing to try to fix myself. Well really, he's closed tomorrow and I don't wanna wait to be pain free.

I tried searching the web for self treatment but couldn't find any videos or "how to" for free.

Come AM people I'm sure some of you suffer from this! Anyone have any tips?!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
a rib pop! i get them all the time... they fukcing suck

i put a tennis ball on the floor and roll my back over it over and over and over..... and i have my girl walk on my back....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
a rib pop! i get them all the time... they fukcing suck

i put a tennis ball on the floor and roll my back over it over and over and over..... and i have my girl walk on my back....
I've been rolling on a freaking frozen water bottle for the last hour lol I can't get this damn rib back in. The chiro put it back on Friday but when I woke up today it fuc ked up again.

When you roll on the tennis ball do you feel the rib go back into place?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
yeah i usually feel it go back in.... try pulling your arm across your body (like youre stretching your upper back) while your back is on the ball, or bottle... and try to bounce (gently on it) ... my chiropractor cut up a pool noodle and told me to use that, but sometimes if it gets too bad and i cant get it, i need to go see him...

its been a few months since ive had one, im probably overdue for a rib pop.... THEY SUCK....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm probable gonna have to see my chrio ugh! I don't wanna miss another workout lol
. I found this dog toy.... Feels much better then the frozen bottle

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol that looks like it will work... my chiropractor told me that its somehow a problem with my trap..... i dont understand because it pops almost under my shoulderblade....

i dont think its bad to workout with tho, i never stop.... ever lol.... right now my heel is broken and i havent missed a day....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha I worked out today but it sucked! My chiropractor said the same thing about the trap and my rib hurts in the same spot as yours. He said I probable rolled my shoulder while doing one arms DB rows. I'm 23 and feel like a old man!!!

Sattnin

Awards
You have no idea how glad I am to have found this post!! I can breath and move again ��