BEST Current Comedians on DVD?

1. BEST Current Comedians on DVD?

I dont have any comedy clubs near me whatsoever and I miss them!

Please name some kick butt Comedians that I will search for via DVD to enjoy at home.

Again, looking for CURRENT comedians, not old school (Ive seen ALL the old school dudes!)

Thanks fellas
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Christopher Titus hands down
    •   

3. Will check him out - thanks!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"

4. not sure if he has a dvd but guy named Pablo Francisco, i watched his stuff on youtube and he is ridiculous.
    BJJ = life

5. Thanks

6. Gabriel Iglesias is another funny mofo, just watched one of his shows the other day

funny **** lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Gabriel Iglesias is another funny mofo, just watched one of his shows the other day

funny **** lol
    oh yeah he is awesome
    BJJ = life

8. lmaooo good call

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    Gabriel Iglesias

9. LMAO that due is mad talented.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    not sure if he has a dvd but guy named Pablo Francisco, i watched his stuff on youtube and he is ridiculous.

10. Jim Norton, Bill Burr, Robert Kelly, Rich Vos to name a few that I really like. But I listen to them all on the Opie and Anthony show on XM...I have seen all of them live and they are good if you can stand the brutal honest truth.
    •   

11. Jeff Dunham
    Gabriel Iglesias
    George Lopez
    Jeff Allen :Happy Wife Happy Life

Some of my favorites!

12. kevin hart, funniest guy i have seen in a long time.

13. Patrice O'Neal just had a new dvd come out this week also very funny.

14. Russel Peters "Red White and Brown"

Hands down one of the funniest shows I've watched in a long long time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Comedians?
    By CaponeCEO in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 06:02 PM
  2. Irish comedians
    By HardTrainer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:56 PM
  3. current Pic
    By mixedup in forum Pics
    Replies: 16