Wow this place is diversified!!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this awhile back, but just thought of it recently....I usually hang out in the anabolic and exercise science forums, and see alot of familiar names.....

I venture to the supplement forums, and BAM, tons and tons of people I've never even heard of, with over 1,000 posts, thats been here for years!! Same with this open forum, the injury one, over 35.....just soooo many people.....its funny how people stay to just a few general areas....

That's probably why this place kicks so much A :D

General observation over!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I never really stick to one section. One the greatest options on this forum is the "New Posts" button at the top of the page.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mainly stick to a few relevant forums here - supplements, promo and the like. Afterall, I am kinda "working". Gen chat is my fun time, though. Every so often I dive in somewhere else, but I always notice that there are "new" people all over the place. It's good to have such a diverse community - lends to it being a better one for all.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Everything i have learned/still learning about supps./exercise has all been here. I try to educate some of my co-worker's about things and there like "how do you know all this stuff"..simple,i seek out knowledge.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never really stick to one section. One the greatest options on this forum is the "New Posts" button at the top of the page.
I bounce around a bit too using the new post function. Also, I use iSpy quite a bit too.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I've seen that before.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, just another way to see who's posting and where.