Good cheap teeth whitener that works.
- 01-25-2011, 06:37 PM
- 01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
My dentist said all over the counter whitening strips are only temporary. Something about it just dying the teeth for a few months. I will note this same dentist also offers different " professional" whitening services ranging from 200-400 dollars so I take her advise with a grain of salt
- 01-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Got a little tube of some sort of Crest a few weeks ago and it's made a noticeable difference. I was quite impressed! I think it's like Crest Pro Whitening with the word AVID on it. I could run upstairs and look to make sure, but eh.... I'm lazy.-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
01-25-2011, 08:48 PM
I use listerine (sp) whiting strips. Cheap and trust me you will like them. I used two (top and bottom) a day for a month and now just use one at night and people ask me about my teeth all the time! TRUST ME
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:31 PM
- By Massiah in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2010, 07:55 PM
- By Milas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2009, 04:18 PM
- By Violator4200 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2009, 12:47 PM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 02-25-2003, 02:49 AM