medieval stretching torture

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
does anyone else have a back popping addiction? I think it's absolutely the
"2nd ;)" best feeling in the world, like my back just blew a load after going for 3 hours. but anyways I was thinking I would love to have a back stretching machine.. torture my ass...

does anyone else think that would be awesome?

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
Sometimes, especially the ones that pull you in two different directions.....my back would sound like a machine gun hahahaha

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
exactly!!! that's what I want! right now I hook my feet on one side of my bed and grab the other with my hands and do a pull up kind of motion than stretches my back and gives 1 or 2 pops, but these are "quality pops" if you know what i mean lol. a real spine lengthening pop is sooo much better than just twisting and popping.

I actually read that popping your back makes your body release endorphins and that's why people get addicted.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
You could try hanging in the squat rack with some heavy weight attached to your belt...I know that feels good but I dont get a "pop" from it...just a quality stretch. Maybe something with a crank on it so stretch ya to the max? I think the best feeling is right after you get done sneezing. Feels grrreat!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just visit the chiropractor. He seems to know what he's doing. :lol:

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I do the squat rack one!! I hung 200lbs from the belt and just hung from the bar on top, I did get a great stretch and 1 or 2 little pops. If I'm right this also stretches the scapulas which helps "is necessary" in widening the shoulders right? like arnold used to hold lat poses to stretch them and the guys now use forceful methods like grabbing up right bars, and joint popping addicts kill 2 birds with one stone... 一石二鳥....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sounds like a craigs list casual encounters ad!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly have my wife or sister walk on my back Jeffersons style. The cracks are outrageous and I feel awesome

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
For stretching torture crank up the volume and do the P90X stretch.....I hate that unfunny and uninteresting guy.

It is a pretty decent full body stretch, and I enjoy it, but with music on and not the TV volume :D