- 01-24-2011, 08:47 PM
- 01-24-2011, 09:27 PM
I am having a scope done thursday for my torn meniscus, Doc Said I will walk that day and be 100% in 4-6 weeks.
- 01-24-2011, 10:18 PM
01-25-2011, 03:40 PM
01-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Wow. Thats not good news. If I remember correctly last time I had had surgery they told me my acl was torn but they didn't fix it. This was like 8 years ago
01-29-2011, 12:34 PM
3 knee surgery's , for torn meniscus, and for cleaning it out...i was out for 4-6 weeks each time, but was able to collect TDI, and all my sick, vacation time...
RIP Ryan, :(
02-02-2011, 09:07 PM
Torn meniscus also...down 3-4 weeks. Best of luck man!
02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
How much time off work? For each situation.
How much does disability pay now?
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
TDI depends on hours worked and how much you make a hour, they ask for your last gross statement before going out, ( I am out now due to gall bladder)..and its been 3 weeks heading back to work this weekend.
good luck, dont push it, enjoy the time to breathe
RIP Ryan, :(
Similar Forum Threads
- By alih92 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:11 PM
- By EVILADAMS in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2010, 02:06 PM
- By itzgambino in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 02:02 PM
- By evanpiercey in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2009, 08:59 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 31Last Post: 09-04-2003, 12:00 PM