Knee surgery

1. Knee surgery

I think I might have to have orthoscoptic knee surgery again, but I don't reamember how long I was out last time.
    Has anyone been thru it and remember how long the recovery was? Also how much does medical or disability pay?

2. I am having a scope done thursday for my torn meniscus, Doc Said I will walk that day and be 100% in 4-6 weeks.

3. Quote Originally Posted by droad87 View Post
    I am having a scope done thursday for my torn meniscus, Doc Said I will walk that day and be 100% in 4-6 weeks.

Not to bad I guess. I think I have that torn and a town acl. So about 2 months downtime.
    I also thing I need surgery for my shoulder. Its dislocated like 25 times already. Everytime I have to goto the er.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by FAMOUSX1 View Post
    Not to bad I guess. I think I have that torn and a town acl. So about 2 months downtime.
    I also thing I need surgery for my shoulder. Its dislocated like 25 times already. Everytime I have to goto the er.
    Sorry buddy, but a torn ACL is MUCH longer than that the last time I checked. I've had TWO acl's done. First one was a year before full release, and second was at least 6 months...but a full year to get back to strength. Unless a lot has changed (your body can grow ligaments faster) since my last surgery, it will be at least 6 months for a torn ACL.

5. Wow. Thats not good news. If I remember correctly last time I had had surgery they told me my acl was torn but they didn't fix it. This was like 8 years ago

6. 3 knee surgery's , for torn meniscus, and for cleaning it out...i was out for 4-6 weeks each time, but was able to collect TDI, and all my sick, vacation time...

good luck
    RIP Ryan, :(

7. Torn meniscus also...down 3-4 weeks. Best of luck man!

8. How much time off work? For each situation.
    How much does disability pay now?

9. TDI depends on hours worked and how much you make a hour, they ask for your last gross statement before going out, ( I am out now due to gall bladder)..and its been 3 weeks heading back to work this weekend.

TC

good luck, dont push it, enjoy the time to breathe
    RIP Ryan, :(

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just had knee surgery...
    By alih92 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 09:11 PM
  2. Shogun has ANOTHER knee surgery.
    By EVILADAMS in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 03:06 PM