In your experience are girls with certain names much bitchier than other girls?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
I talked to my friend about this and no offense if there is an Ashley on the forum, but all the girls I have ever met in my life named Ashley or Kelly all were very bitchy and all the girls I've talked to named Rachel were very nice.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. Bitchiness is a trait that spans the name spectrum. ;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I talked to my friend about this and no offense if there is an Ashley on the forum, but all the girls I have ever met in my life named Ashley or Kelly all were very bitchy and all the girls I've talked to named Rachel were very nice.
This is a true story:

I met a girl named Ashley at a bar when I was 19 (I grew up in NYC so the party started young). She was half Brazilian (her mother was 100%) and quite attractive (she actually models now). Anyway, we go back to her place and are... intimate. I leave that night, we see each other maybe 2 more times and I realize shes a little immature for a 20-something year old (which I assumed she was because we met in a bar). She calls and I tell her that things are moving too quickly and I'm focused on schooling, etc., need some time and space, blah blah blah - she hangs up. I figure I'll never see/talk to her again, problem solved.

She decides to take a s*it in a ziplock, come to my house, and rub the contents all over my car. What she didn't know was that my mother's boyfriend (who I didn't particularly like) and I drove the same car - so she actually got it on his car. He calls the cops, who question her, and discover she is 17, not 21, and, despite having met her in a bar and thinking she was 21 (and she looked 21), I could actually be arrested for statutory if they could prove (or if I admitted) to sexual contact.

Well... long story short I wasn't arrested and the story doesn't go any further than this. I will say, however, that I highly recommend caution when considering any one of the following three things: 1) Picking up a young girl who is drinking in a bar and assuming she is 21; 2) Interacting with a Brazilian women; 3) Dating anyone named Ashley.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I will say, however, that I happen to know a very nice Kelly. One of the first girls I ever took on a date was a Kelly - we were 13 and my mom drove us to the mall.... good memories of Kellys.

Never dated a Rachel but did know a few - all were very sweet... one Rachel was the only girl I knew with Tourette syndrome. She didn't curse or anything, like the way its portrayed on TV. Sounded more like she would periodically get hiccups and that was it.... I digress.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
everyone I have ever met name Matt "Mathew" was a complete ******* and we had bad blood. I think name's do effect your personality, bc people will treat you a certain way and you grow into it. like if your name was rex, you probabbly wouldn't be a pansy.

example: a girl in my school was actually named Poison "******* parents right?" and guess what?! She was kinda dark and gothish "not really goth but like emo- before there was emo".