Tiny Iron Have U guys seen him yet!?!?

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im sure many of you have seen him and im sure many havent.

I must say I like the guy...

He loves working out more than I do it seems, and that is hard to do. He has a passion for his body.

He says he works out 364 days a year. Does not workout Christmas becuase gym is closed. This is the first I have ever heard of a training program that has you going everyday forever. Pretty crazy Id like to hear you guys thoughts.

I think the guy has a ton of haters, he reminds me of kinda like Kimbo Slice. Both are like really good hearted people but everyone on the internet talks so bad about them. I think much stems from racism.

Anyways check out this guys ****in arms holy ****!!! Is he on roids? probably Is he using Synthol? Im not sure. I have never known anyone who used it and I cant really tell by looking at someone.

Synthol appears to be the most frowned upon thing in bodybuilding. Its hard to say whos using it tho. Some people have just weird shaped muscles and are ridiculously non-porportional.

Heres a video and some pics

YouTube - tinyiron's Channel

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I don't wanna name names Gregg Valentino but overuse of syntherol can cause issues, but it does stretch the muscles and I believe makes them look full for around 5 mos or so....its great if your lagging somewhere.....IDK

I've read rumors that The Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno had calf implants, so I imagine a lot of people use the site enhancing oils....Prolly all the Jersey Shore guys, LOL....

And I think UnrealMachine claims to workout pretty steady with no real rest days, so whatever one wants to do!!

And I myself accuse every one who looks better than me of being on more gear than me, LOL....

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't wanna name names Gregg Valentino but overuse of syntherol can cause issues, but it does stretch the muscles and I believe makes them look full for around 5 mos or so....its great if your lagging somewhere.....IDK

I've read rumors that The Incredible Hulk Lou Ferrigno had calf implants, so I imagine a lot of people use the site enhancing oils....Prolly all the Jersey Shore guys, LOL....

And I think UnrealMachine claims to workout pretty steady with no real rest days, so whatever one wants to do!!

And I myself accuse every one who looks better than me of being on more gear than me, LOL....
But do you think this guy could be natural? most likely not steriod free...but atleast no oils or implants?

He obviuolsy has crazy genetics hes huge