fu** book

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. fu** book


    Even though Im a muscular stud, Ive come to terms with the fact that my friends don't introduce me to girls. Im never gonna meet a hot chick when my friends go to somebodies dad's house to whatch UFC fights. Im thinkig about trying Fbook. I figure, at least if Im getting laid, it will be easier to meet a nice girl than if my shoulders are in the "Im a nonsexual creature" position.

    Anybody trie this?

    Discuss.


  2. I had a girl face bang me before. Kinda comical. Turns out it's one of my friends cousins lol

    I assume were talking about Facebook and I just use it to keep on contact w long distance friends
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Even though Im a muscular stud, Ive come to terms with the fact that my friends don't introduce me to girls. Im never gonna meet a hot chick when my friends go to somebodies dad's house to whatch UFC fights. Im thinkig about trying Fbook. I figure, at least if Im getting laid, it will be easier to meet a nice girl than if my shoulders are in the "Im a nonsexual creature" position.

    Anybody trie this?

    Discuss.
    facebook is great for communicating with women you already met. you can message or comment or whatever in a laid back way, much easier than call/text. definitely dont wait on friends to introduce you to girls. only thing you can do is go out more. random places, weird places, $hitty and classy places. there is really no other way.

    go out as much as you can, then your shoulders definitely wont have to bear the weight of watching bangbus until 4am
    BJJ = life

  4. You guys must not look at any porn..he's talking about fcukbook. It's a legit site.

  5. omg damn in that case yeah do work brother
    BJJ = life
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    You guys must not look at any porn..he's talking about fcukbook. It's a legit site.
    Not sure if I should rep ya or neg ya for knowing exactly what he was talkin about.
    PHF Rep


  7. In for weekly updates.

    HA!!


    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  8. I don't think it's legit...more of a scam
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I don't think it's legit...more of a scam
    Regardless, I'm expecting a report back here very soon to find out if it's real or not. My curiosity is curiouser than curious now.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  10. I heard this is where The Situation meets his women. Must be real.

  11. seems odd, i checked it out.

    or if its legit double bag it...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  12. Jahahhaha fckbook I never heared off it

  13. Well, they whant me to pay just to communicate with the people. It's only like 30$ a month, and if I was super poor right now I would still try it, but I think Im gonna pass for now. If any of you wanna test the waters for me though, I'd still like to know if it's legit.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Well, they whant me to pay just to communicate with the people. It's only like 30$ a month, and if I was super poor right now I would still try it, but I think Im gonna pass for now. If any of you wanna test the waters for me though, I'd still like to know if it's legit.


    dont pay 30 $ a month.

    online dating is like buying research chems... you never know what your getting

    oh wait... to catch a predator is on...

    but on a for serious note bro, not even to be offensive at all... most women dont typically go for the guy that is 5'7 240..... unless he is 8% bf

    and seriously man, just keep your head up.... i find the less im looking for it, the more i get...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    dont pay 30 $ a month.

    online dating is like buying research chems... you never know what your getting

    oh wait... to catch a predator is on...

    but on a for serious note bro, not even to be offensive at all... most women dont typically go for the guy that is 5'7 240..... unless he is 8% bf

    and seriously man, just keep your head up.... i find the less im looking for it, the more i get...
    No offense taken. Im not 8% but Im workin on it. Im closer to 220 by the way.

    Ive actually had some pretty hot girls go after me before, but I guess Im freaking out over the fact that I pretty much have to abandon my group of friends to even get out and meet women. My friend group is seriously a sausage fest.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    No offense taken. Im not 8% but Im workin on it. Im closer to 220 by the way.
    i was jus goin off your stats...

    im not sure where you live at, but if youre by me ( jersey ) unless you look like shrek, your gettin laid...... then again.. even dudes who look like shrek get laid out here...
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i was jus goin off your stats...

    im not sure where you live at, but if youre by me ( jersey ) unless you look like shrek, your gettin laid...... then again.. even dudes who look like shrek get laid out here...
    I live in St. Louis and were not so lucky here. I had a friend who pulled a good amount of ass when he was in New York, and then he moved here, and suddenly nada...

  18. I'm moving to jersey lol

  19. jersey is the sh*t.....

    OP. I AM DEAD SERIOUS WHEN I SAY THIS
    if you are still on a dry streak and need to get laid, i reccomend making a trip out here memorial day weekend. Stay in seaside heights nj for mdw and you ( im willing to bet money ) will get laid at least 5 times....

    it shouldnt cost that much to get out here, and the jersey shore will def be an experience you will remember......
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  20. hey swollen im orig from Philly. I might become a recruiter and try to get over that area lol. Hope I can stay married lmao

  21. Hahahha ill let u know if I ever visit

  22. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    i was jus goin off your stats...

    im not sure where you live at, but if youre by me ( jersey ) unless you look like shrek, your gettin laid...... then again.. even dudes who look like shrek get laid out here...
    Jersey...right next to PA...GOLDEN!! I'll be there on the bike this summer at some point. Not a huge fan of Jersey - no offense, it's just very flat - but if shrek can get a piece o' tail out there, I may have a chance!



    wait... crap... I'm married. Mileage rule?
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  23. try POF, you should be able to pull some a$$ off of there, even if they're crazy it's still a$$

  24. yea im from jersey too and ill have to agree with that, they must be putting horny goat weed in the water
    BJJ = life

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Jersey...right next to PA...GOLDEN!! I'll be there on the bike this summer at some point. Not a huge fan of Jersey - no offense, it's just very flat - but if shrek can get a piece o' tail out there, I may have a chance!



    wait... crap... I'm married. Mileage rule?
    area code rule
    BJJ = life

  26. F**Kbook? Man.. are the days of adult friend finder now gone?
    The Historic PES Legend

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    area code rule
    Sweet...

    Plus, there's the ol' rule: What happens on a run, stays on a run.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    try POF, you should be able to pull some a$$ off of there, even if they're crazy it's still a$$
    POF?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    POF?
    i think hes talking about plenty of fish. com its a free one.
    BJJ = life
  30. purelife1
    purelife1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    try POF, you should be able to pull some a$$ off of there, even if they're crazy it's still a$$
    yes i say POF..i have a freind who was going to hookup with new girl every week from there..just make sure its a girl from at least 1 county away incase it goes bad
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. THE BOOK OF FAT!!
    By bigsexy74 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:57 PM
  2. Best MMA Book?
    By P4D2A022 in forum MMA
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 01:34 PM
  3. I need a book
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 04:24 AM
  4. what is a better book?
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 07:08 AM
  5. Need a book....
    By The Rob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Log in
Log in