cheat day!!!! need opinions

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well i get a cheat day every week on my low to no carb diet. i skipped last week so i need to eat carbs, im like fallin alseep durin the day. here are my choices on what to eat today:

HoHo's chinese kitchen, best chinese place ive ever eaten at and supper cheap. lunch special is only 5.50 with tax and u get like a sh** load of chicken fried rice, a large selection of kung pao chichen, orange chicken, mongolian chicken(i dont do beef), etc, choice of hot and sour soup or egg drop, a crab won ton and chicken finger(not or), and a drink. ONLY 5 BUCKS!!!!!!!!! or

Wing stop. 10 wing combo/with the best fries in the world, huge drink and blue cheese for me for $10

i cant decide. im a super cheap guy and go best bang for the buck but havent had wings in so long and i dont BWW boneless thursdays, i do traditional

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chinese or wings??? Man, sounds like my dinner decisions!!! :lol: Definitely a tough call. I suppose it depends on how much you want to eat, how good you were doing for the past week or so, and what you ultimately have a craving for.

I'd say go for the Chinese, especially if it's a buffet, and there's a good reason for it. When I started to modify my diet and allow "cheats" instead of doing it all the time and not caring, I developed discipline. That translated into me simply not being able to eat as much in one sitting as I used to be able to do. Nowadays, when i go to a chinese buffet, I do load up with different things, but I just can't eat all that much of everything together. I fill up faster, and my brain and discipline tell me that I shouldn't go for that third plate. In the end, I leave full and fully satisfied!!

At any rate, whatever ya go with, it'll be better than whatever i end up having tonight! :lol:

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahahah same with me, ever since my diet, i cant like i used to. like halfway through a plate and i feel like im ablow up. i really cant decide lmao. whats for dinner for u tonight

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hahahahah same with me, ever since my diet, i cant like i used to. like halfway through a plate and i feel like im ablow up. i really cant decide lmao. whats for dinner for u tonight
Hell, I dunno... I think I have a few center-cut boneless pork chops in the fridge that are gonna need cooked up soon. That might be it with some veggies. It depends on the wife and kiddo. I don't get much of a say these days, but I do get to cook! :)

On a side note, my daughter - who is 2 - and I go on a "date night" on Tuesday nights. My wife works till 7, I'm done at 4, and I have to pick Izzie up before 6. I always ask where she wants to go and she answers. Sometimes it's "I want chickens and fries and ketchup", meaning we do McD's (and I get something elsewhere). Lately, she's said "Daddy, I want Chinese noodles from the Chinese noodle store"...so we're buffet-bound!! It works out well since li'l momma doesn't like Chinese food!!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
hahahahah real cute daughter. them pork chops got my mouth watering now, im freakin starving. think im switchin to pork chops now hahaha