New features to the board...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well some of you asked for it, so we have it now. In the Swap Meet you will see a nice little change. If you look under the user name you will see a trader rating option now. This is similar to Ebay's style of rating so everyone can keep track of those people that have great service and those that don't! ;)

Also for those that like addictive, old school arcade games, you will see at the top the new Arcade option. This will no doubt hinder your gains by providing you with hours of of fun and keep you sitting at that desk instead of doing something productive. DOn't ever say we're not looking out for you..... :)

Have fun and hope you like the new features....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll get you and your little high score in Seal Bounce, Muffin! :mad:

:D :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you Chemo!!!! He beat me already! Oh its on.... :D

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
interesting, I don't have permission to access the arcade...you guys just dont want me to kill your score and become the champion...not fair

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have access? What happens when you click on it?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
zeromagnus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
zeromagnus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Samething happen to me the mod's want to keep the fun to themself's:rolleyes: Because they know i'm UBER!!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Strange. Bigmark just topped my score so its not just the mods that get in. Let me check something.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Refresh, and try it now.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
;)

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
<---- why Bobo didn't want me playing the arcade...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Alright...zeromagnus is banned from playing Seal Bounce...he's making the rest of us play the damn game for hours on end trying to beat that untouchable score ;)

Chemo

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
zeromagnus vbmenu_register("postmenu_146459", true); how the hell u get that seal to bounce that high!!!!

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
i just want to know if i could get some competition in the basketball game???

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyway that you can restart the game after you finish your current one w/o having to wait for it to load all over again? :think:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Please add Solitare as I'm already Solitare Extraordinaire at Anabolex and would like to add to my Kingdom:D

size

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody going to catch me in Pacman? :whip:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a hard ass time using my arrow keys for Pacman. But what a shot is a different story. :D

My next conquering will be that of Tetris... :hammer: :twisted: