My dog likes Uni liver tabs - AnabolicMinds.com

My dog likes Uni liver tabs

1. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

My dog likes Uni liver tabs

funniest ****.............my dogs kinda old, like 7 yrs........The dog is a very healthy dog, since I've given her science diet dog food since she was a puppy.....good thing the company i work for owns the company that makes the dog food....40 pound bag...8 bucks...cant beat that with a bat..

anyway....just now i gave her some liver tabs, and shes loving them.....

Yous think thats ok or you think it will **** up her system or something?  I think its cool, me and my dog are both bodybuilders.....hopefully shes not going to try and dip into my t1 or anything..

h19

2. Elite Member

Liver tabs would be okay for the dog.. we used to make liver cookies for our dog before the kids came
  3. New Member

See even the family pet loves em!
    •   

4. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Originally posted by dez/null
    See even the family pet loves em!

This site should seriously get money from the company.....lots of promotion going on over here.

h19
  5. Moderator

Lemme try to look into this.  Humans and dogs have different digestive systems... I am not the expert on liver tabs...maybe YJ can elaborate more on this.  My initial thoughts are that it would probably be a good thing, but lemme look into this more.
  6. Banned

Well Im not a vet, nor know everything about a adults dog's GI tract but if you're feeding him a couple, theres nothing wrong with that. Now you start feeding him a dozen or so you could have problems. From what I understand, a dog's rugga (stomach lining) isnt as powerful as a humans, if it were, their food wouldnt be so soft and small and easy to chew. Liver tabs are intended for human use of course. If you look at his stool and they are not prevelant in it, then its cool. But again, most of those Special Formula, fancy dog foods do indeed contain good amounts of vitamins, minerals, etc. and so do liver tabs. Toxicity if fat soluble vitamins will still apply to animals, I have no idea what the levels are in digs or any animal for that matter. If he's not ****ting them out, or throwing up, or acting unusual, I would assume they're fine, although I have no idea why you would feed them to your dog.
  7. Advanced Member

To add on to this I was grabbing a few liver tabs out of the tub and a couple fell on the floor of my room, and my dog ate one and my cat started to chomp down on the other one...I just started laughing....my dog got done eating his and then looked back up at me like it was a treat or something, but I didnt give him or my cat another one.

it was funny as hell

LG.
  8. Senior Member

Animals do tend to love the liver, for obvious reason's I'd think. If you do decide to keep giving your dog the tabs, you might check to at least make sure they don't pass through whole, or crush em up a little bit and put em in the dog's food or something. They're pretty tightly compressed to be giving to the dog whole. Shouldn't be anything wrong nutritionally though.
  9. Senior Member

Originally posted by Biggin
    you might check to at least make sure they don't pass through whole, or crush em up a little bit and put em in the dog's food or something.
    my dog would choke if he swallowed even half the size of livertabs. the tabs are pretty monster. Sage
  10. Senior Member

Originally posted by sage

my dog would choke if he swallowed even half the size of livertabs. the tabs are pretty monster. Sage
    Yeah, we've always had Great Danes, so that's where my frame of reference was
  11. Banned

I have 3 dogs. I've given them each 1-2 livertabs every day for the last 2 years. They chew them up, and stools are solid. They can only benifit, being predominantly carnivorous.
  12. Board Supporter

The only thing I would be afraid of is the nasty gas due to the liver pills. My dog's odors arent very pleasant as it is, and I know when I use the liver pills, my odor isn't pleasant to any degree, so the combination of my dog and liver pills frightens me. Bottle it up and sell it to the govt, new biological/chemical weapon.
  13. Senior Member

Originally posted by John Benz
    I have 3 dogs. I've given them each 1-2 livertabs every day for the last 2 years. They chew them up, and stools are solid. They can only benifit, being predominantly carnivorous.
    ha. good stuff JB. guess livertabs good for creatures with 2 legs or 4. Sage
  14. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.

Im not going to start giving my dog them all the time, I just thought It was pretty funny since the dog thought it was a treat like LG said.

The dog chewed them, and has not shown any ill side effects.

Maybe 1 a day or something who knows..I wouldn't go overboard.

h19
  15. New Member

Just be careful bro, a dog's digestive tract is much diff. and less tolerable then a human's.
  16. New Member

Bringing this back lol!

My dogs loves them too, chews em up like flinstone vitamins!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I sprinkle this stuff on my dogs feed so he doesn't tear. I looked at the bottle and all it is is real fine dessicated liver with some fat in it. Probably good for the thing.
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I sprinkle this stuff on my dogs feed so he doesn't tear. I looked at the bottle and all it is is real fine dessicated liver with some fat in it. Probably good for the thing.
    hey irish cannon who is that in ur avatar? he looks retarded.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Uni-Liver (250 tabs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  2. Uni-Liver (500 tabs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 08:46 AM
  3. uni-liver tabs dosing
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements