ANBC Yankee Classic

djcee

Awards
I want to compete next year ANBC Yankee Classic. MY question is that thier not only drug test their also do (Lie Detector). How can i get qualify if i had done a cycle before?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Newburyport Ma, right? I've done that show years ago.. ;)

They only do lie detector, and polygraphs are easy to beat.. Besides, why do gear then compete in a natty show? That's cheating, that's why I stopped doing ANBC shows, too many "natty" guys with bad gyno and swollen site injects.. :rolleyes:

djcee

Awards
Yes It's in Newburyport Ma, I did one cycle last winter. I am 180 now, would like to compete next year @ 155-160. I wont go any gear. You think i have a change next year doing ANBC sho? I am only worrie about lie detector. can you tell me how to beat the polygraphs ? you live close to Newburyport?

Newburyport Ma, right? I've done that show years ago.. ;)

They only do lie detector, and polygraphs are easy to beat.. Besides, why do gear then compete in a natty show? That's cheating, that's why I stopped doing ANBC shows, too many "natty" guys with bad gyno and swollen site injects.. :rolleyes:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in Boston, nowhere near that edge of the woods.. ;)

As many guys who use gear and enter those shows, the polygraph can be beaten.. It's all about being as relaxed as possible, the meter reads your pulse, changes in your skin texture.. I did that show 3 years ago, placed 6th under some **** with really bad gyno and no conditioning.. Bob Gromley needs to be abit sharper in his choice of athletes in those shows, the ANBC Jr. Nationals were just as bad, maybe 4 guys were natty out the whole show..

djcee

Awards
Do you have any good advise for me?

I'm in Boston, nowhere near that edge of the woods.. ;)

As many guys who use gear and enter those shows, the polygraph can be beaten.. It's all about being as relaxed as possible, the meter reads your pulse, changes in your skin texture.. I did that show 3 years ago, placed 6th under some **** with really bad gyno and no conditioning.. Bob Gromley needs to be abit sharper in his choice of athletes in those shows, the ANBC Jr. Nationals were just as bad, maybe 4 guys were natty out the whole show..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They seem to be more into the anorexic shredded look than a muscular ripped look, so I say become a twig.. :D

Seriously, any class under the Tall Open (sort-of heavyweights) they mark you down for being too big.. Seemed funny that I was ripped and full, yet I get beat by 150lb twigs with concaved chests.. :confused:

I have the tape from my show, anyone I showed it to decided against doing any ANBC event..

djcee

Awards
I think you are point. this guy who's whiling to train me for the show want me to compete @ 145-150 lbs. he said he would get me Rip i told him i am 5'10 @ 150 i will look like twig. i am currently 180lbs. I haven't tell that i did gear in the past. is that your pic w/red short? If it's your in GREAT shape. what you think i should do as far as compete? I want to compete @ 160 or 170lbs.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't post another guy in red shorts as my avatar, brother.. ;)

It's all dependent on your structure, I'm short (5'-9") but with my density I look the same at 170 as I do at 190, only really lean.. If you had pics up, I could make an assesment..