Hey, Insanely jacked guys, question...

drvinnybombat

Awards
...how the hell do you buy pants? I'm not at all jacked, but in pretty good shape now and if I get a 31-32 inch waste, which is my size now, my thighs will not at all fit. I'm barely getting in most 34 relaxed jeans.

If you're one of those guys built like Lou Ferrigno, then how do you acquire pants that fit...or do you just wear the speedos all the time?

meathed

meathed

Awards
I actually wear my speedo over the top of my pants. Don't hate bro. j/k, I'm not "jacked" by any means but would suggest just buying loose style jeans in your correct waist size. An alternative would be to focus on bench press and bicep curl and forgo any leg workout at all. :no:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find jeans that are labeled as being "loose/baggy in the seat." This seems to help some if part of your issue is due to "squatters ass."

I'm not hyooge by any means and I still have this issue. I can only imagine what true amateur and professional bodybuilders go through. I'm sure dress pants have to be professionally tailored.

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I don't consider myself huge, but i definitely have squatter's ass. I have a 31 inch waist and I have to buy 36-38 inch waist pants and thats loose or relaxed (whatever is the baggiest). Then I have the problem of my belt being cinched up and the waistline of the pants billowing out around the belt... not attractive, but its worth it for having big legs.

If you are willing to spend 120 bucks on a pair of jeans (which I am not) you can go to Buckle, and ask for the baggiest pants they have and they will find you something to fit almost guaranteed.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not jacked by any means, nor huge, nor insane...ok, I am insane, but that's not the point. Waist size is 40 here (yes fat-arse, but workin on it) and thigh measurements are between 31 and 32. Relaxed fit jeans, worn for a few hours and stretched out, work for me. Baggy style also work well.

This is a big reason why I'm actually kinda reserved about trimming up. If my waist goes below a 38 or even a 36, I know I'm going to have this leg problem. Oy... darned if ya do, darned if ya don't.

Shorts, year-round, FTW.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Just wear sweat pants or wind pants, LOL....I do unless we go out and the boss makes me wear jeans......but bigger with a belt suffices....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DID SOMEONE CALL

lol.

Buy a belt, buy large waisted pants, ???, profit.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well atleast u arent short on top of it :rofl:

tattoopierced1

try being too big to shop in regular stores, but too small to shop in the "big and tall" shops, and i'm not "jacked"... 38x38 is hard to find.. used to be able to fit in 36x36, but the glutes and quads dont allow that anymore, and this new size is about as easy to find as the winning lottery number.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely not lou ferrigno but i have the same problem. Imagine being 5'9", having a 46" shoulder breadth and 32" waist. Buying suits, dress pants, or jeans is a pain. Sometimes a big and tall store will have jeans with an elastic waist. I take everything to a tailor, even my t-shirts, lol. A store that catered to the mesomorphs, as opposed to the endomorphs and extremely tall ectomorphs like a Big&Tall, would make BANK IMO.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Im definitely not lou ferrigno but i have the same problem. Imagine being 5'9", having a 46" shoulder breadth and 32" waist.
I'm the same way. I can't buy anything off the rack and expect it to fit me as far as jackets go. I think my measurements are about the same but when I'm not fat my waist approaches 29". My tailor told me I should really try to go custom if I ever want something to fit.

I know I'm weird for this but I picked up riding bicycles to atrophy leg muscle. Not a obvious choice for most body builders but I really like buying clothes. I'm not jacked but I just have massive quads

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way. I can't buy anything off the rack and expect it to fit me as far as jackets go. I think my measurements are about the same but when I'm not fat my waist approaches 29". My tailor told me I should really try to go custom if I ever want something to fit.

I know I'm weird for this but I picked up riding bicycles to atrophy leg muscle. Not a obvious choice for most body builders but I really like buying clothes. I'm not jacked but I just have massive quads
yeah its crazy - anything made for a 46" shoulder is like 2 feet too long for me, lol. I buy a jacket for someone who is supposed to be like 7" tall and pants for someone 5" tall - o well.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Baggy jeans all the way. As far as jackets go i've never found one that doesn't make me look like frankentstein's monster. I'm reasonably large chested with long arms. In order to get my chest size the waist is massive. I'm not super lean but i'm not the 50 inch waist that you need to wear these things. Finding shirts and jackets that fit my upper arms can be a pain as well......

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Baggy jeans all the way. As far as jackets go i've never found one that doesn't make me look like frankentstein's monster. I'm reasonably large chested with long arms. In order to get my chest size the waist is massive. I'm not super lean but i'm not the 50 inch waist that you need to wear these things. Finding shirts and jackets that fit my upper arms can be a pain as well......
:aargh:youre a monster:aargh:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Bein that I am an insainely jacked guy I don't feel the need to wear pants!

To be serious I buy a larger waist and wear a belt. Nothing I can do abou it I dont plan on giving up squats any time soon. Sometimes with new jeans I stretch them by doing body weight squats in them.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
ack, I was hoping someone had a brand of jeans that favors us big legged bastards. Since I picked up my squats over the last few weeks and started going heavy I find my pants are extremely tight in the ass/crotch circumference and thighs but loose as hell on the waist. I suppose I just have to keep buying bigger waist baggy jeans and a belt. Or quit squatting....nah...bigger pants!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend who has a BIG lower body said he would buy GAP.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just rip the crotch out of my jeans ;) same goes for my uniform pants....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been getting my clothes tailored the majority of my life, that's just what it takes sometimes. Bottom line get a baggy fit jeans, and you will have to get a larger waist size, then take it to the tailor.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
GAP, really? They don't make anything that I fit into
i doubt this. i used to work at gap for seasonal and they got so many styles to fit people. try their loose, easy and standard style jeans, these have the thigh room, along with banana republic(i also worked here). ask for help, these stores specialize in the perfect fit and the employees know what ur lookin for. i miss helpin out the single moms that came in, best asses:afro:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GAP, really? They don't make anything that I fit into
That is what he said. He is REALLY lower body heavy. He was trying to do bodybuilding, but he was way too bottom heavy and lacked an upperbody.