New Year's Stories

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll start this thread now for those with crazy,wild insane stories about new years or past stories.oh yea and happy new years be safe.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
In preparation for the following stories.....stolen from the no drama chatroom.....LOL

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
But up here in Maine its too mother effing cold to go out and do much....in fact last New Years I was in bed at 9, LOL. Usually I party it up til 1030 or so, then hit the hay.

Have fun everybody!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i havent gone out on new years since i was a teenager

1) every a55hole in the world is out, trying to start fights and spilling s*it,
2) it cost $100 to even get in the door most places and then drinks are $12 a piece
3) you have to wait in line where ever you go for at least an hour to get in, then 45 minutes at the bar to get a drink
4) cops that are working are pissed and ready to give you s*it
5) drunk drivers make the road a nightmare

anyway, have fun all. ill be at home, brewing my own test e and planning my next cycle :lol:

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I got to my friends familiy's house in korea after 2 days of no sleep, and a super long and horrible plane ride. when i arrived i was dragged to a midnight church service where I had to sit on the floor criss-cross apple sauce "remember, asian church" and I was coming in and out of consciousness falling over onto my knees. "I was the only white guy, and I was at the very front of the church so everyone was watching me hahaha". all and all it was a HORRIBLE way to bring in the new years. I was ungodly tired....

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My cool story was i fell asleep at 10:30, then my wife proceeded to wake me up at midnight and scared the crap out of me doing it. thats my cool story, now stop bothering me.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
went to a friends house party. smoked, got retarded, woke up on my friend's lawn at 4:30 am. Good times.