inlaws!!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so me and the wife decided to have Xmas eve dinner with her parents... oh joy (not)..everytime we go there, their is always some type of drama.. they German, older conservative people arrrrggg.. really squared lol...I think imma have to get buzzed before we get there...not to mention her uncle gonna be there telling war stories( he alright though)
how many of you feel uncomfortable with there inlaws?!

VeganMike

Awards
Friggin hate them. The trick is to get buzzed and just pretend you like them and kiss their ass. Lol, it sounds messed up by sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
HAHA! Pre-Gaming before visiting the In-Laws! Too bad I'm single!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Half the year I wish I wasn't! I'd say it's a wash.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to hear war stories from a WWII vet...I'm sure the Gulf War is exciting to some and all, but F that, I wanna talk with someone who invaded Normandy or Iwo Jima, liberated concentration or death camps...the cool stuff that made history, not this modern sit behind a computer BS and carry on for 10+ years...blah blah blah... That would be an awesome Christmas!! I have WWII in HD and it would be awesome if one of those guys telling their stories were related to me. I would never leave their house, LOL.

Oh yeah, inlaws.....ugh....although my ole lady's mother isn't too bad to look at so I check her out quite a bit, LOL....so its all good as long as I don't hafta make too much conversation :D

But then again having to spend time at my own parent's house tonight will be frustrating enough...Oh well as long as our little one has fun!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he is a Vietnam vet and my wife just told me he won't make it due to bad weather.. now im really going to be boresd. we got mad snow here and not I'm leaving work to drive home, which it will take me like 45 minutes due to the weather..
my sister in law boyfriend will be there and he a captain in the army.. I hate officers, well most of then lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
in laws are great because i come from such a f'd up family

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that concerns me about these kinds of outings is silence! As long as SOMEONE's talking/fighting/whatever, I'm good! Makes things interesting.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmao nice thread

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not inlaws at this time but my g/f's family....crazy....her dads a lawyer and her mom works in the office as well, so not only is the mother stuck up and everything has to be done her way but all they talk about is office stuff that no one else cares about...and she's as emo as they come, for if anything goes wrong the tears fly and she starts yelling

her sister takes after her mother which is all for me and none for you...she doesn't live around here so i don't see her much which is good, if i had to deal with her snobby personality all year i'd probably hurt her

i got a stern talking to about 2 weeks ago though, i can't talk bad about them to my g/f anymore haha and i can't laugh when the mother starts to cry

thank god her brother will be there, he's cool and he can get his drink on with me and talk about football or whatever

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
not inlaws at this time but my g/f's family....crazy....her dads a lawyer and her mom works in the office as well, so not only is the mother stuck up and everything has to be done her way but all they talk about is office stuff that no one else cares about...and she's as emo as they come, for if anything goes wrong the tears fly and she starts yelling

her sister takes after her mother which is all for me and none for you...she doesn't live around here so i don't see her much which is good, if i had to deal with her snobby personality all year i'd probably hurt her

i got a stern talking to about 2 weeks ago though, i can't talk bad about them to my g/f anymore haha and i can't laugh when the mother starts to cry

thank god her brother will be there, he's cool and he can get his drink on with me and talk about football or whatever
That was an awesome post! As uncomfortable as it sounds, it seems like it could still be a good time! And I LOL'd at the "laugh when she starts to cry" comment! I can picture it in my head. Oh, good times! :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Reps!! ^ don't cry u look fat when u cry

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I was thinkin Germany so german wars so WWII....my bad!!

Eh, vietnam was alright I guess, but nothing can compare to WWII LOL!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well my father in law was born at the end of WW2...