• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:ponder: :hmmm:

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what part of the body. Some are trimmed, some are shaved. One is def. natural, I'm not going anywhere near that area with a razor.:eek5:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jim, you wussy!! I keep 'em neat with a STRAIGHT BLADE!!!! (Ok, Gilette Mach 5 da boyz....oh yeah...)

Uh, why did I just type that? No idea. I need a nap.

Anywho, I'm widely known as a man-beast. In the winter, some call me abominable when I pop outside to take Max to pee and forget to put a shirt on. I can't go outside during Bear hunting season nor bear mating season. I make an alpaca look like a chihuahua. So.... Wahl dog grooming shears, shave da back & trim the front every 2 weeks or so. No idea why, really. I think it looks a bit better, I feel thinner when i do it, and once ya start, it's really hard to just NOT do it again.

My wife has waxed my back before. Let me tell you this much... IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS, I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIT YOU IN THE FACE. This isn't a thread, it's a way for you to forget the blinding pain of hair ripping out. I will NEVER EVER do that again. EVER. EEEEEEEEEver.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Forget that waxing non-sense. I was listening to playboy radio one night,and all of the girls strongly advised against guys waxing...what does that tell you.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Jim, you wussy!! I keep 'em neat with a STRAIGHT BLADE!!!! (Ok, Gilette Mach 5 da boyz....oh yeah...)

Uh, why did I just type that? No idea. I need a nap.

Anywho, I'm widely known as a man-beast. In the winter, some call me abominable when I pop outside to take Max to pee and forget to put a shirt on. I can't go outside during Bear hunting season nor bear mating season. I make an alpaca look like a chihuahua. So.... Wahl dog grooming shears, shave da back & trim the front every 2 weeks or so. No idea why, really. I think it looks a bit better, I feel thinner when i do it, and once ya start, it's really hard to just NOT do it again.

My wife has waxed my back before. Let me tell you this much... IF YOU DECIDE TO DO THIS, I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND HIT YOU IN THE FACE. This isn't a thread, it's a way for you to forget the blinding pain of hair ripping out. I will NEVER EVER do that again. EVER. EEEEEEEEEver.
HA... no way brother, nick that thing and I'll be wrapping it with maxi pads, toilet paper tid-bits just won't be enough. Here lies Jim, bled to death trying to shave his bratworst. :nono:

eddiejerom

Awards
I'm mainly refering to chest/back/arm hair etc....not to interested with what u do below the belt haha

started to notice some back hair and i'm pretty sure chicks are not down with back hair!

couple girlfriends say i should wax!!!??!!! anyone used removal creams???

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nair on your nuts = straight fire.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Metrosexual over here can pretty much give you the scoop on most of the hair removal methods.

Started taking hair off for photos shoots (chest, shoulders and back) and just got in the habit of doing it. I look leaner while I am smooth and the girlfriend I had during this period preferred it.

Waxing- not the nicest feeling but gets easier. Grows back slower which is nice but I have had a horrendous rash everytime I have done it. I had to wax a week before a shoot because it would take that long for the redness to subside.

Hair removal creams- like shaving but smoother, grows back quicker.

Epilator- I got this when I finished with my girlfriend to try and recreate waxing, it is a form of torture in the sense it has the pain of waxing but is much slower and takes longer to do the same area. I now do this regulaly while the hair is short as it removes less in one go and is a lot less uncomfortable.

I hope this is helpful because I just openly sacrificed all my masculinity for this post.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what part of the body. Some are trimmed, some are shaved. One is def. natural, I'm not going anywhere near that area with a razor.:eek5:
We talking the coin purse or the a55hole? Cause im not shaving my ass.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA... no way brother, nick that thing and I'll be wrapping it with maxi pads, toilet paper tid-bits just won't be enough. Here lies Jim, bled to death trying to shave his bratworst. :nono:
some of us are just more thick-skinned than others. I have to use titanium coated blades cuz I'm da man o' steel, yo!
:afro:

I'm mainly refering to chest/back/arm hair etc....not to interested with what u do below the belt haha

started to notice some back hair and i'm pretty sure chicks are not down with back hair!

couple girlfriends say i should wax!!!??!!! anyone used removal creams???
Those "girlfriends" who recommend that you should wax should bear witness to your pimphand. Practice the skillz, keep 'em in line, and don't forget to collect the money.

Say no to wax. F that. :spank:

We talking the coin purse or the a55hole? Cause im not shaving my ass.
Ain't nobody ever gonna see the exit ramp here, so definitely talkin ye ol' moneybag.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
shave, wax, trim or keep it natural??
Since natural is repulsive to me... as well as every woman I have ever, ehhh, known... let's just say I have a process that is awesome for both hygiene and upkeep, as well as pre-contest.

1. Shave body with battery powdered personal groomer (I like some Panasonic and Norelco products with titanium blades)
2. Rub Nair on all 'personal areas' and shave off areas with Schick Hydro hand held razor as Nair works it magic
3. Hop in shower, wash off

DONE :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since natural is repulsive to me... as well as every woman I have ever, ehhh, known... let's just say I have a process that is awesome for both hygiene and upkeep, as well as pre-contest.

1. Shave body with battery powdered personal groomer (I like some Panasonic and Norelco products with titanium blades)
2. Rub Nair on all 'personal areas' and shave off areas with Schick Hydro hand held razor as Nair works it magic
3. Hop in shower, wash off

DONE :)
Do you light scented candles when you do it? :nutkick:

j/k... just sounds quite ritualistic! If it works, go with it! :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally this is how I feel. The more that "men" decide to shave body hair, the more it becomes the norm. Women are becoming accustom to "men" that have no body hair, this is what I call the pussification of America, or the world. Or as Wendler puts it living in the land of vag. Men are supposed to have body hair period.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Razorba® War Hammer™ NEW
Electric shaving with a Gillette M3Power
Super Shock Solid Core™ Design [info]
Hamr Grip™ II grabbing technology [info]
The best Razorba® made
Head size: large, color: orange
Compatible with:
Gillette Fusion/ProGlide Power
Gillette Fusion/ProGlide, Gillette M3Power
Gillette Phantom, Gillette Mach 3
Gillette Sensor Excel, Bic and
most disposables.

and the...

Stud Stamper™ Applicator Brush
Easily apply shaving cream or gel to your back with the Razorba® Stud Stamper™ applicator brush attachment. You've heard of tramp stamps for ladies. Men, get ready to stamp yourself a stud with the Stud Stamper from Razorba. Works with all models of Razorba Back Hair Shavers. Each package contains 3 brushes.

* Easily apply shaving gel or cream
* 3 brushes per package
* Compatible with all Razorba® shaver models

Attachments

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Do you light scented candles when you do it? :nutkick:

j/k... just sounds quite ritualistic! If it works, go with it! :D
(DON'T) Close your eyes, make a wish
And blow out the candlelight
For tonight is just my night