need help or advice pleas need some schooling!

Green one

Awards
need help or advice pleas need some schooling
i am about 230lbs 6,2ft i go to the gym and i have been eating alot of protein and stayed out of the sweets i also have been having alot of sex to boost my test up i would like to keep getting strong and have a lil titer body but i don't know what i can take ?????? im not in to creatine i don't think it works ! so... i was told to try dhea and i did it didn't do anything . so i went to a place called life ext but the said i got to be 30 years old , i was going to test my testosterone im not one who talks bad about steroids or w/e its just were i live you cant have them if there not in your name soo... what should i look @ ? o and what would happen if i take estrogen blockers over and over with out steroids ? ?

Green one

Awards
send me a msg if you could

thanks the green one

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
Whats your age?

ntornado

Awards
Everyone thinks its all about protein but do you eat a lot of carbs and healthy fats too? I personally don't care about protein other than post workout.

Also how much do you really push yourself in the gym? And if you are pushing yourself to the max do you give yourself proper recovery?

Ask yourself these questions before asking the other ones ....

Green one

Awards
i will rest about 2 days on each body part i work out im not sure what healthy fats and carbs there are i work out hard till it feels like that's it cant do no more safely i am 26 i eat alot of chicken breast and seafood and steak brown rice no cafen if i do use cafen its very low

Green one

Awards
will it hurt if i keep taking estrogen blockers