Bigs, Where do you buy your jeans?

B

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Calling out the bigs on here, I'm no monster but i do have an issue finding jeans that fit right. I have a 31-32" waist but my thighs/quads are alot bigger than a normal guy with a 31-32" waist. I find that alot of the loose fitting jeans in my size are real loose in the waist but too tight in the leg/thigh. I prefer a loose fit. Any suggestions, brands etc? Thank for any help.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some Lucky and Lee jeans recently. They fit nice. I'm a 37ish waist but i have to buy 40 for my legs. The worst part is, i fit perfect into a 30 length, try finding 38 or 40W and 30L without paying $35+ for them, lol. Usually too, focus on loose fit(obviously) most things are being cut for skinny people now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the "urban" brands are cut with a loose fit. So Rocawear, Ecko, South Pole, etc

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
in summer all i wear is AnF cargo shorts

in winter i got a pair of AnF "boot cut" jeans i got a 30in waist but the jeans are like 33

i also try to get just cargo pants n stuff. oh btw i have 4 pairs of pants lol

T

tattoopierced1

its almost impossible to find jeans in my sizes.. 36-38 waist, 38 length. Used to be able to wear 36x36, but the glutes and quads dont allow that anymore...