Friendly Holiday Advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Friendly Holiday Advice

Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by *******s who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and **** like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents. This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Please, take care of yourself this Christmas. A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by *******s who just drink coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, milk, water, and **** like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents. This message is sent by someone who cares about your well being.
    The other day I was going lights and sirens to a personal injure traffic crash. While in route, I realized it was time for a meal... So I used my knee to steer the squad while I cracked open a 16oz container of liquid egg whites poured some sugar free coco in it mixed it up and chugged it down. Just thought you would like that. Also, just because you found a study of 23% of traffic crashes are alcohol related does not mean the rest are cashes are caused by people drinking milk lol.

Another FACT, there is no such thing as a traffic accident. It's a traffic crash because somebody fuc&ed up...

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    The other day I was going lights and sirens to a personal injure traffic crash. While in route, I realized it was time for a meal... So I used my knee to steer the squad while I cracked open a 16oz container of liquid egg whites poured some sugar free coco in it mixed it up and chugged it down. Just thought you would like that. Also, just because you found a study of 23% of traffic crashes are alcohol related does not mean the rest are cashes are caused by people drinking milk lol.

Another FACT, there is no such thing as a traffic accident. It's a traffic crash because somebody fuc&ed up...

It's just supposed to be a joke/funny. I agree with the there's no such thing as a traffic accident.
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

If nobody fuc&ed up there never would have been a crash.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I know that's why I repped haha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Little Friendly Advice?
    By watsoncd in forum Bulking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. Friendly Advice Requested