phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
And she'd hit u with a bag of bread sticks lol

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Would you really want the pizza after you have been talking smack to the kitchen crew??LOL at the dude who wanted to get all tough....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Finally a woman that knows what she wants.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Little boy gets hit with bread(?)
Then he wants to fight girl, lol. I think i would have just decked the guy if he tried to step to a woman, whether she's right or wrong. I hate when guys get tough with women like that. :damnit:

PS-Looks like a classy place, pizza place in a walmart? gas station?

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
It makes me wonder what I ate when I was x-wife!

WILL DA BEAST

WILL DA BEAST

Awards
  • Established
Little boy gets hit with bread(?)
Then he wants to fight girl, lol. I think i would have just decked the guy if he tried to step to a woman, whether she's right or wrong. I hate when guys get tough with women like that. :damnit:

PS-Looks like a classy place, pizza place in a walmart? gas station?
This was at one of the LSU dining halls. I heard through the grapevine around here that the girl who freaked out got kicked out of one of the dorms before this happened because she was a RA and none of the students "respected" her. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another virginia tech massacre.

As far as the guy stepping up to her, he probably did it not thinking. If I was just standing in line and got slammed in the face with a bag of chips I'd get alittle pissed myself.

The dumb girl needs to get something though. There's no call for any nonsense like that.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
This was at one of the LSU dining halls. I heard through the grapevine around here that the girl who freaked out got kicked out of one of the dorms before this happened because she was a RA and none of the students "respected" her. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another virginia tech massacre.

As far as the guy stepping up to her, he probably did it not thinking. If I was just standing in line and got slammed in the face with a bag of chips I'd get alittle pissed myself.

The dumb girl needs to get something though. There's no call for any nonsense like that.
hook me up with her bro ;)