just give her her PIZZA!!!!

  1. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    just give her her PIZZA!!!!


    roid rage???


  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,518
    Rep Power
    107132
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    24.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    roid rage???

    hmmm

  3. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    And she'd hit u with a bag of bread sticks lol
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    airram479's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    31.5%

    Would you really want the pizza after you have been talking smack to the kitchen crew??LOL at the dude who wanted to get all tough....
  5. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3299
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Finally a woman that knows what she wants.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  6. New Member
    Newtonselite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    833
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    99.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    LOL at the dude who wanted to get all tough....
    ^^^ Lmao
    "Dont worry about the burn man! You can do Jane Fonda classes if you want the burn"
  7. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Little boy gets hit with bread(?)
    Then he wants to fight girl, lol. I think i would have just decked the guy if he tried to step to a woman, whether she's right or wrong. I hate when guys get tough with women like that.

    PS-Looks like a classy place, pizza place in a walmart? gas station?
  8. Advanced Member
    omni's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    540
    Rep Power
    362
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    67.3%

    It makes me wonder what I ate when I was x-wife!
  9. New Member
    WILL DA BEAST's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    241
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Little boy gets hit with bread(?)
    Then he wants to fight girl, lol. I think i would have just decked the guy if he tried to step to a woman, whether she's right or wrong. I hate when guys get tough with women like that.

    PS-Looks like a classy place, pizza place in a walmart? gas station?
    This was at one of the LSU dining halls. I heard through the grapevine around here that the girl who freaked out got kicked out of one of the dorms before this happened because she was a RA and none of the students "respected" her. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another virginia tech massacre.

    As far as the guy stepping up to her, he probably did it not thinking. If I was just standing in line and got slammed in the face with a bag of chips I'd get alittle pissed myself.

    The dumb girl needs to get something though. There's no call for any nonsense like that.
  10. Senior Member
    phatmike0704's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    4620
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    53.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WILL DA BEAST View Post
    This was at one of the LSU dining halls. I heard through the grapevine around here that the girl who freaked out got kicked out of one of the dorms before this happened because she was a RA and none of the students "respected" her. Hopefully this doesn't turn into another virginia tech massacre.

    As far as the guy stepping up to her, he probably did it not thinking. If I was just standing in line and got slammed in the face with a bag of chips I'd get alittle pissed myself.

    The dumb girl needs to get something though. There's no call for any nonsense like that.
    hook me up with her bro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. Just how bad is pizza for you?
    By Fatal Wisdom in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:02 PM
  3. Egg plant pizza's
    By warriorway in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 10:39 AM
  4. Low Carb Pizza
    By wrestler119 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 10:34 PM
  5. grilled pizza
    By toughchick401 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in