Please watch!!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But by the Grace of God, Im not risking others lives any more.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very impactful video bro, full disclosure I have driven so wasted that I woke up the following morning to see my car in the lawn with no memory of how it got there. I thank my Lord that I did not kill anyone as I could never live with causing that kind of suffering. I have not driven while intoxicated in many years and will never again.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
That's a horrible reality. You know, excessive drinking is part of the culture in Louisiana. It's a terrible thing. I tried to not get my children involved in things like Mardi Gras but sooner or later they find it and go nuts. My two oldest hated me for setting their curfew at 1:30am when all of their friends had no curfew. I just couldn't make them understand that at 2:00am when the bars had to close, by law, that they threw every drunk out onto the road. It's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Affected personally by this. I have never touched a drop since. I worry day and night about my college freshman son...Life can change in an instant!!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
This in one of the greatest reasons I am grateful that God has delivered me from alcohol.
Amen to that. Powerful video. Thank God I never hurt anyone (in that way) when I was drinking.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW!!! What a truely moving video. Simply an amazing video.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of you D & D's out there - and you know who you are - need to watch the video.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely a great time to post something like this.

Alcohol can cause even the best of people to make very poor decisions. The Heat Miser and I have had some PMs about this in the past.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Emotive and moving. Unfortunately, it is far too often when an individual who "needs" to see this doesn't "want" to see it and thus is not sufficiently open to its power. Admitting that a problem exists or even that it may potentially exist is the most difficult. Thanks for posting this Heat Miser.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think these types of videos really work on those who are not personally affected by events in their own lives. People just can not learn from watching others' mistakes... That being said, even if there is a chance one person doesn't kill someone tonight from watching this video then it's well worth it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think these types of videos really work on those who are not personally affected by events in their own lives. People just can not learn from watching others' mistakes... That being said, even if there is a chance one person doesn't kill someone tonight from watching this video then it's well worth it.
Sadly true. But you have to share the truth with people even when you may only reach one.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of you D & D's out there - and you know who you are - need to watch the video.
I'm by no means a big drinker, I'll go 5-6 months without a drop, but on those rare occasions when i do drink a few I gladly give up my car keys.(usually my wife) I don't play around with that. And it's kinda nice to get chauffeured around.:bling:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Strong video, I nearly lost my arm to a drunk driver 3 weeks after returning from Iraq. It's been a long road of pain, rehab and determination.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna start giving out DUIs like free cupcakes....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for posting this video, I know many people that have lost family members by drunk drivers and I really hope this video changes a few peoples minds. May God watch over everyone and keep them safe.

catty66

catty66

Awards
By the grace of God, I have been sober for 15 years, 5 months, and 24 days. Thank you for that video, man. I definitely need a gratitude check once in a while.

alldog

Awards
They showed this at my job during the holidays.....great stuff.