Swimmers!

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im pretty new to swimming with jammers. I picked up a pair today, Nike size 32. My waist size is a 34 but most of my jeans are 32's. I haven't swam in them yet but i but them on for a min and walked a little bit. They are pretty tight in the crotch area and around the legs. After taking a few steps in them they keeping coming loose around the ass crack(for the lack of a better word). They are sliding down a bit. I have decent size quads and glutes. So should i go a size up or what? Btw, im 177lbs if that matters.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Jammers just have a tendency of falling off. Which is why some people prefer briefs to swim in. As the suit gets more worn in it should stay up because it'll stretch for the areas that its tight on.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
so i should just wait and see if they break in?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
the suit will stretch out. If falling off bothers you too much wear briefs. I do mostly b/c I'm self conscious as **** about looking fat so if I say I'm going to wear a speedo in 3 weeks, it'll pretty much guarantee I don't cheat on my diet for 3 weeks :crazy:

but yeah, I wouldn't get a bigger size. It'll be more likely to fall off. Although iirc, my nike jammers always had a tendency of sliding off. My speedo ones I don't even have to use the draw string.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i think its just that they are made a little short, is in how high it goes over your hips

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
did you get full length ones? I have big quads and I can't wear the half length ones. They give me wedgies. I have no idea why I have so much experience in spandex swimwear.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
i guess they are full size.....end right above the knee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KenTheEagle General Chat 6
Training Forum 0
Anabolics 6