- 11-29-2010, 12:26 AM
This weekend me and my family "mom & brother" went out of state to see my paternal grandma "dad's mom". After sleeping over in the hotel, we headed down to the nursing home to see her. She has really bad dementia, and alzheimers. like alzheimers out the ass... My mom greeted her, and she didn't remember who my mom was. After trying to talk to her for a while she asked me what i had done that morning. I told her that I watched "The Terminator" (original one) in our hotel room and asked her if she knew what it was. Right off the bat Alzheimer grandma starts ranting to us about Arnold Schwarzenegger XD
so after we left I told me mom "you realize she didn't remember who you were, but remembers Arnold Schwarzenegger in astounding detail right??" hahahaha XD
made me laugh
- 11-29-2010, 01:57 AM
pretty good story.its amazing what things people remember at that stage its def a rough thing to deal with though.
- 12-04-2010, 10:40 AM
"ill be bak"The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
12-04-2010, 12:00 PM
-RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
-Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
12-05-2010, 12:38 PM
I give a f**K!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jayhawkk in forum NutraplanetReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-2007, 01:06 PM
- By dlew308 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2007, 09:54 AM
- By Rodja in forum MMAReplies: 25Last Post: 04-22-2007, 02:29 AM
- By aspire210 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:22 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2005, 02:26 PM