What do you all do for a living?

Rock Lee

Awards
A lot of the stuff you guys buy is somewhat expensive. I myself am going broke just buying protein and food, what do you all do for a living?

On a related note, anyone in DFW area know of a place hiring? :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
still a student

[fiorentino]

Awards
college student and waiting tables.....serving is great for bulking! nonstop food

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Interactive Designer" (read: flash/dvd/web geek for an ad agency)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Computer Operator (mainframe sys).........father......husband.....and always broke. Amazing how I find ways to support my way of life, hella expensive! Don't even get me started on my other favorite past-time (musician)...talk about expensive!

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I own an Internet Marketing and Development consulting firm.

BigTEX

BigTEX

Awards
A lot of the stuff you guys buy is somewhat expensive. I myself am going broke just buying protein and food, what do you all do for a living?

On a related note, anyone in DFW area know of a place hiring? :D
Communications Equipment technician. Work on Nortel and Rolm phone systems, Cisco internet routers, etc. I'm also in the DFW area. Don't know of any places hiring right now.....job market is tough. What are your skills, I mean what can you do.....job experience?

Rock Lee

Awards
My job experience isn't great; I've mowed lawns, worked at Subway, Domino's, Black-Eyed Pea, Dickey's, and UPS.

I build computers and set them up for people I know (and fix them when they have trouble), so I was thinking it would nice to find an entry level job like that somewhere.

I'm fine also with software, so there's always clerical / errand work, but they always call for 2+ years experience. :(

Oh yeah, I'm a college student as well. :)

fdnk

Board Supporter
Awards
Systems Analyst for an IT consulting firm. We do billing for major wireless telecom companies.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm an EDC Software developer in the Clinical Research department of a major pharmaceutical company.

I'll give you a clue which one. Part of our company invented the first major oral steroid.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I keep Skeptical in the money by sending him new clients. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Marine Corps........for 153 more days, that is. :cool:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Marine Corps........for 153 more days, that is. :cool:
Not that you're counting or anything. :rolleyes:

Dude, when you're turned loose, you're going to be a freaky monster! I'm sure you have your cycles all planned out. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I hope so bro. I already started stocking up. So far, I've got a pretty hefty amount of test enanthate, deca, dbol, tren, and I'm working on some drol. Not to mention the stockpiles of PH's. ;)

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. My PH's are stocked up. I'll probably be looking towards the dark side soon. Just as soon as my career change takes place. Hopefully by this time next year. ;) Then I needs to get me my source and get to it. :D

FireAndIce1121

Awards
I'm still a student. I also work at a medical college and I work at a restaurant as a hostess.

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
You work at Fire and Ice? LOVE that place.

College student but currently interning at a Biotech company.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
College student working at a supplement store called Great Earth, only difference between them and GNC is that I work with hippies instead of hustlers.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Bar manager at the local Red Lobster...

Not bad, but the hours S U C K and I have a BS in computer science. Oh well, I am becomming well rounded:)

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I am a COO (child of owner) of a manufacturing plant here in michigan. I actually do all of the automation/machine building/design/cad/engineering/plc programming/robot programming/electrics/hydraulics/pneumatics/welding/machining/cnc programming/you name it.
I have been to a few tech schools for robotics but tought myself electronics and advanced rll programming. Gimme a plc and a laptop and I can design and build a machine to do almost anything no person required.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Personal Trainer...and vendor for a distributing company.
Dick

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
well im the junior marine in my unit. cant wait till the new guy comes in.:D