Shocking clear Video President John F. Kennedy killed by his *Own Driver*

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Shocking clear Video President John F. Kennedy killed by his *Own Driver*

This video that is never played on the history channel proves that Kennedy's own limo driver was involved with shooting him in the head.

The driver turns around and shoots JFK, you can see the gun and everything.

I dont do conspiracy theories, dont blow me off by calling me a "conspiracy theorist." If you think otherwise on the evidence post your side of it and lets have an intelligent discussion, that is more than welcoming.

나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

There is no pistol from the driver. The top of the guy in the passenger seat's head makes it look like there is something there, but it's just the top of his head.

Any moron would know not to have a clearly visible person(such as a DRIVER) turn around and kill someone. JFK's assassination is probably never going to be 100% figured out, but I am pretty freaking sure it wasn't this guy...
  3. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I cannot believe you really used the Zapruder film as your evidence.

That is just phenomenal.

Albeit, I believe something is afoot with kennedy... this one is just way off.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/...ntro/fast.html
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

dude, kennedy was not killed by his driver. and u are a conspiracy theorist because u also did a thread about how the US gov't was behind 9/11. if u actually watched the special on the history channel, you'll see all the tests done to prove it was a shooter from the area of the texas book depository. and the entry point was in the back of kennedys head. how the hell can a limo driver, sitting in front of him, shoot him in the head? using the zapruder film, is like using michael moore's fahrenheit 9/11 as proof on the attack at WTC.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

i might not know 100%... but somebody does.

6. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

That is just phenomenal.

Im going to read that through the link, but no home camcorders in 1963? thats not true is it? they had home camcorders in the 40's.

try blowing the window up to full size, its right at second 3 and second 50 (replay) you can clearly see the hand pistol, and kennedy gets shot.

anybody else?
  7. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I ran into this video today.....if its fake its fake. I see how video's like this one can be manipulated.
  8. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    dude, kennedy was not killed by his driver. and u are a conspiracy theorist because u also did a thread about how the US gov't was behind 9/11. if u actually watched the special on the history channel, you'll see all the tests done to prove it was a shooter from the area of the texas book depository. and the entry point was in the back of kennedys head. how the hell can a limo driver, sitting in front of him, shoot him in the head? using the zapruder film, is like using michael moore's fahrenheit 9/11 as proof on the attack at WTC.
    i dont particularly believe everything i see on the history channel, it is corporate run.

and although i believe 9/11 was an inside job and have science + 1,300+ engineers to prove it, michael moore is a piece of crap and fahrenheit 9/11 is a garbage film misleading people.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Im going to read that through the link, but no home camcorders in 1963? thats not true is it? they had home camcorders in the 40's.

try blowing the window up to full size, its right at second 3 and second 50 (replay) you can clearly see the hand pistol, and kennedy gets shot.

anybody else?
    Haha... oh man... you have no more beefs with me ax... you used Alex Jones as proof, and now you are touting the faked Zapruder film as evidence.

I really have heard it all... you really are a tin foil bandit arent you?
    The Historic PES Legend
  10. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

That is just phenomenal.

Thanks for the link....I am not convinced this video is authentic.
  11. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I gotta say that when it comes to these things, its easy to find theories to disprove them. its typical.

Ill start by the very first sentence of the film hoax link. You see when they come on so strong and so wrong it makes me feel the whole web-page is a bit dis-credible.

Quote http://www.assassinationscience.com/...tro/fast.html:
    "In 1963, home video recorders did not exist. The only people who could make videotapes were television studios. Most news footage was taken on film (and processed just like a photo film). Hand-held video camcorders didn’t exist!"

They 100% definitly had hand held video camcorders in the 60's and earlier.
    Last edited by ax1; 11-20-2010 at 12:31 AM.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

with hundreds of people watching, you really think the driver got away with it?
  13. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    with hundreds of people watching, you really think the driver got away with it?
    possibly, yes

if you see the video it was a matter of 2 seconds, and if everybody is staring at JFK, its easy for most to miss. once your focus your visions has its extreme limits.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

No freakin way that happens with the Secret Service around who would have killed him in short order. He would have also have had to shoot Gov. Connelly one would think. Nice try though
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Man look at that, driver is like a ninja with that p-shooter
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    Man look at that, driver is like a ninja with that p-shooter
    A pea shooter blew his head apart
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I dont believe it is the driver, although I do believe that there is more to this than the "lone gunman" and the "magic bullet". Alot has been made about the gripes of organized crime and JFK, and there have already been confessions from organized crime as well.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  18. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I dont believe it is the driver, although I do believe that there is more to this than the "lone gunman" and the "magic bullet". Alot has been made about the gripes of organized crime and JFK, and there have already been confessions from organized crime as well.
    The video def could be manipulated, everybody should be a suspect at least including the driver even if the video didnt exist.

just a heads up at 10pm eastern time today on truTV on jesse vetura's conspiracy theory show there is to be a video and written confession about the JFK murder revealed for the very first time tonight.

the only info at this point is that he wanted his son to hand it to the media after he passed away and for 2 years he has been ignored.
  19. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    No freakin way that happens with the Secret Service around who would have killed him in short order. He would have also have had to shoot Gov. Connelly one would think. Nice try though
    the secret service was ordered to stand down before he was shot.

he waves his hands like wtf? it obviously wasn't in the plans.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

, michael moore is a piece of crap and fahrenheit 9/11 is a garbage film misleading people.
    well, at least we agree on that lol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is on tonight and is talking about this very issue. lol.
    On a related conspiracy note, did any of you guys hear about the US concentration camps?
    YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Police State Part 1 of 6

I heard about the facilities before the show, but I had just never seen footage of them.
  22. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DerickVonD View Post
    Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura is on tonight and is talking about this very issue. lol.
    On a related conspiracy note, did any of you guys hear about the US concentration camps?
    I just said that punk, lol vvvvvvvvvvv

thats the reason why i was browsing around about jfk today, i was trying to figure out who recently died and possibly is giving the video/signed confession that will be covered in tonight's episode.

just a heads up at 10pm eastern time today on truTV on jesse vetura's conspiracy theory show there is to be a video and written confession about the JFK murder revealed for the very first time tonight.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I just said that punk, lol vvvvvvvvvvv

thats the reason why i was browsing around about jfk today, i was trying to figure out who recently died and possibly is giving the video/signed confession that will be covered in tonight's episode.
    Oh sorry lol I only read half of the thread lol. But, yeah what did you think of the last episode on America as a police state?
  24. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Oh sorry lol I only read half of the thread lol. But, yeah what did you think of the last episode on America as a police state?
    Ive already known about it for years, but its a good thing they are covering it.

I know someone who works at one of those, he was a former state trooper. He said that they are preparing for "a wave of mass chaos."
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Lol that's the kind of evidence that would be presented in the movie My Cousin Vinnie.
  26. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol that's the kind of evidence that would be presented in the movie My Cousin Vinnie.
    What, the concentration camps?

It passed by the legislature, what else do you need? perhaps the bill? How about H.R. 645 for starters.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

What, the concentration camps?

It passed by the legislature, what else do you need? perhaps the bill? How about H.R. 645 for starters.
    What was I thinking? You're absolutely right. All these years I thought it was Oswald, or some shadow agent working for an agency. Now after reading this thread and examining the video, it's all become clear to me now...his driver didn't get the raise he was expecting and got pissed. Dammit I should have seen that one coming! =)
  28. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

What was I thinking? You're absolutely right. All these years I thought it was Oswald, or some shadow agent working for an agency. Now after reading this thread and examining the video, it's all become clear to me now...his driver didn't get the raise he was expecting and got pissed. Dammit I should have seen that one coming! =)
    that great! why cant everybody be as friendly as you
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

that great! why cant everybody be as friendly as you
    Wanna hug it out?
  30. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Wanna hug it out?
    hell yaz! some group hugging sessions, and perhaps afterward we can start a dialogue and emotionally comfort each other. perhaps ill order some dolphin safe tuna salad?
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

hell yaz! some group hugging sessions, and perhaps afterward we can start a dialogue and emotionally comfort each other. perhaps ill order some dolphin safe tuna salad?
    Count me in. We can even watch the Oxygen Network and reruns of Gossip Girl!
  32. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Count me in. We can even watch the Oxygen Network and reruns of Gossip Girl!
    I have some old Betamax tapes of the Dr. Ruth series, I just dont have a Betamax player anymore, it broke down on me last week when I was half way through Gone With The Wind.
  33. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

i made up my mind after watching this video 200+ times and at different qualities......its definitly a reflection off of the passangers head. once i think of it there is a reflection off of the drivers head as well. story over.
  34. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Albeit, I believe something is afoot with kennedy...
    oh oh....we have another conspiracy theorist on board here, lol

Below is official history, no need to challenge it. We shouldnt challenge government appointed investigations, there is no reason to. The "Warren Commision" was appointed by president LBJ, so there is no reason to distrust the group. Certainly all the facts are straight, conspiracies were also investigated with no findings so conclusion is case closed.

but.....if you challenge it, that makes you a conspiracy theorist.

Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk...chapter-6.html

quote:
    "CONCLUSION

Based upon the investigation reviewed in this chapter, the Commission concluded that there is no credible evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was part of a conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy. Examination of the facts of the assassination itself revealed no indication that Oswald was aided in the planning or execution of his scheme. Review of Oswald's life and activities since 1959, although productive in illuminating the character of Lee Harvey Oswald (which is discussed in the next chapter), did not produce any meaningful evidence of a conspiracy. The Commission discovered no evidence that the Soviet Union or Cuba were involved in the assassination of President Kennedy. Nor did the Commission's investigation of Jack Ruby produce any grounds for believing that Ruby's killing of Oswald was part of a conspiracy. The conclusion that there is no evidence of a conspiracy was also reached independently by Dean Rusk, the Secretary of State; Robert S. McNamara, the Secretary of Defense; C. Douglas Dillon, the Secretary of the Treasury; Robert F. Kennedy, the Attorney General; J. Edgar Hoover, the Director of the FBI; John A. McCone, the Director of the CIA; and James J. Rowley, the Chief of the Secret Service, on the basis of the information available to each of them.1296

Bibliographic note: Web version based on Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office, 1964. 1 volume, 888 pages. The formatting of this Web version may differ from the original."
    Last edited by ax1; 11-20-2010 at 12:15 AM.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

i made up my mind after watching this video 200+ times and at different qualities......its definitly a reflection off of the passangers head. once i think of it there is a reflection off of the drivers head as well. story over.
    Strange, it's almost as though I said this EXACT same thing earlier.
  36. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFury View Post
    Strange, it's almost as though I said this EXACT same thing earlier.
    i wasnt going to make up my mind just because you said so, but i considered what you said and looked into it.

cant i get a gold star for that?
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'll give you a bronze, tops
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

I heard about the facilities before the show, but I had just never seen footage of them.
    His show is great cause he actually seems to get some solid circumstantial and Corroborating evidence. He does interviews and talks to real people. His one on wallstreet and the bail out really got me worked up. All the money that went to wallstreet could of kept a lot of american jobs. Combined with war money and people wonder why we are in a financial crisis. The government loves to keep the rich richer and has no regards to the bottom of the food chain. The land of the free.. lol.

On topic, no i don't think the driver did it but I do believe it was a inside job of some sort. Some governmental agency hired the assasin. JFK was very radical and unorthadox in his ideas and people do not like that. Money and Greed ultimately triumph in the end, Atleast for now..
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  39. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    His show is great cause he actually seems to get some solid circumstantial and Corroborating evidence. He does interviews and talks to real people. His one on wallstreet and the bail out really got me worked up. All the money that went to wallstreet could of kept a lot of american jobs. Combined with war money and people wonder why we are in a financial crisis. The government loves to keep the rich richer and has no regards to the bottom of the food chain. The land of the free.. lol.

On topic, no i don't think the driver did it but I do believe it was a inside job of some sort. Some governmental agency hired the assasin. JFK was very radical and unorthadox in his ideas and people do not like that. Money and Greed ultimately triumph in the end, Atleast for now..
    did you see the show last nigh Flaw? he covered JFK, and even had a recorded confession from some guys death bed .he passed away 2 years ago, and the media wouldnt cover this story.

jfk murder was linked to LBJ, Nixon as well as George Bush.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

No I missed it, I'm sure I'll catch it again. They seem to play re-runs before the new one often.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

WHAT has science offered?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 06:45 PM
  2. Boy beats up bus driver (Video)
    By Emerge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:43 AM
  3. Dr. John! Aromatization: Young guys are in the clear?
    By FOXDIE in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 03:31 PM
  4. Shocking NEW video
    By TooL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:42 AM
  5. Lawyer: It is clear ephedra killed Bechler
    By Panther06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-28-2003, 05:54 PM