Help stop the Govt, they are trying to take our SUPPLEMENTS AWAY!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys please check this out, it can make the difference if we work as a team, there is links to email your senate, lets flood them!!! Before they ban supplements and take control!

Here is the link, it will give you links to email them!

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/0/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_KEY=1198608

Also you should check out SuperHumanRadio and listen to Episode #616 , they explain how much they really plan to mess everyone over.

Here is the link to SHR - Super Human Radio - The World's First Broadcast Radio Show Dedicated to Human Performance

Chest

Awards
I already emailed both of my senators. Cant believe they want to take supplements away from us that is so messed up its not even funny. Whoever came up with this idea is a complete moron

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already emailed both of my senators. Cant believe they want to take supplements away from us that is so messed up its not even funny. Whoever came up with this idea is a complete moron
Reps to you and Thank you very much for doing so, everyone needs to act on this before they are in control.

Totally messed up and some how we need to get rid of the FDA because they are just crazy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent e-mails about this not too long ago. It absolutely floors me and all it will do is increase the number of people trafficking illegal AAS's for use.

I really, really hope this doesn't happen.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent e-mails about this not too long ago. It absolutely floors me and all it will do is increase the number of people trafficking illegal AAS's for use.

I really, really hope this doesn't happen.
I know it's pretty wild, after listening to the episode of SHR they really tell you how much they plan to **** us over :damnit:

Fanboy

Fanboy

Awards
I just wrote a letter to congress about this for an assignment in my politics class ! The US GOV NEEDS to slow its roll

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wrote a letter to congress about his for an assignment in my politics class ! The US GOV NEEDS to slow its roll
Thanks Fanboy!

Chest

Awards
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent emails and posted a topic a few days ago.