RIP - Big Daddy Chemo

  1. RIP - Big Daddy Chemo


    In case you guys didn't know, Chemo (aka Bobby Easland) started anabolic minds many years ago with the help of myself and some others. I haven't been a participating member here (or anywhere) for many many years now. I think the majority of people we used to converse with are long gone from posting on the boards, but I felt I should post this for the community to see. Sorry that this wasn't posted sooner. I unfortunately do not have any more information/details to share.


    Robert R. Easland Jr., “Bobby,” 34, of Florence, formerly of Radcliff, died Monday, June 14, 2010, at his home in Florence.

    He was preceded in death by a brother, Eddie Ray Jackson.

    He is survived by his wife, Tammy A. Easland; a daughter, Chastity Easland; his mother, Connie Easland all of Radcliff; his father, Robert R. Easland Sr. of Killeen, Texas; seven sisters, Joann Elkins of Radcliff, Anne Garcia of Elizabethtown, Michelle Hackbarth of Owensboro, Catherine Henderson of Las Vegas, Elizabeth Whitaker of Hawesville, Lisa Easland of Nashville, Tenn., and Kerry Holmes of Wisconsin; 19 nieces and nephews; and nine great-nieces and nephews.

    The funeral is at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 19, at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home in Radcliff with the Rev. Daniel Lincoln officiating. Burial with full military honors will be in North Hardin Memorial Gardens in Radcliff.

    Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. today and after 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WYD02 View Post
    In case you guys didn't know, Chemo (aka Bobby Easland) started anabolic minds many years ago with the help of myself and some others. I haven't been a participating member here (or anywhere) for many many years now. I think the majority of people we used to converse with are long gone from posting on the boards, but I felt I should post this for the community to see. Sorry that this wasn't posted sooner. I unfortunately do not have any more information/details to share.


    Robert R. Easland Jr., “Bobby,” 34, of Florence, formerly of Radcliff, died Monday, June 14, 2010, at his home in Florence.

    He was preceded in death by a brother, Eddie Ray Jackson.

    He is survived by his wife, Tammy A. Easland; a daughter, Chastity Easland; his mother, Connie Easland all of Radcliff; his father, Robert R. Easland Sr. of Killeen, Texas; seven sisters, Joann Elkins of Radcliff, Anne Garcia of Elizabethtown, Michelle Hackbarth of Owensboro, Catherine Henderson of Las Vegas, Elizabeth Whitaker of Hawesville, Lisa Easland of Nashville, Tenn., and Kerry Holmes of Wisconsin; 19 nieces and nephews; and nine great-nieces and nephews.

    The funeral is at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, June 19, at Nelson-Edelen-Bennett Funeral Home in Radcliff with the Rev. Daniel Lincoln officiating. Burial with full military honors will be in North Hardin Memorial Gardens in Radcliff.

    Visitation is from 5 to 8 p.m. today and after 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
    Terrible. I shot him an email a little while back and wondered why I didnt get a response.

    My thoughts and prayers... so young.
    The Historic PES Legend

  3. Way too young, condolences to his family and friends.
    •   
       


  4. I learned a lot reading your posts.....God give much strength to his wife, sons and family

    R.I.P. Chemo
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  5. All my best...
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  6. Damn read a lot of the old stuff.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. My prayers are with his family...he will be missed


  8. Damn, so young. Rest in peace brother.
    PHF Rep


  9. What a tragedy.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Sorry to hear this. He started AM and will be sorely missed.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Terrible news, so young indeed. My prayers are with the family and friends.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. WOW did not know this.

    That is horrible for his family. My prayers are with them.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. RIP Brother, you will be missed...

  14. RIP buddy. Can't believe it was almost a year ago. Jblaze just pointed it out to me today. Prayers for your family man.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  15. I had no idea Chemo passed away how did I miss that? He really knew his stuff I spent a lot of time lurking on AM reading his stuff about home-brewing and then putting that info to good use. Does anyone know what happened? He was way too young I hope his family is well.

  16. I didn't know this. That is too bad. I miss those days before this board had Sponsors. He will be missed. Way too young.

  17. Damn. I can't believe this happened. It seems only yesterday we all were doing conversion rates for absorption on excel spreadsheets. Fair winds brother.

  18. Sorry to here this bad news,way to young.My prayers are with the family and friends. Rip brother!
  19. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I always enjoyed his posts... RIP

  20. I don't remember if he was still posting when i first joined, but i used to come across alot of his posts whenever i did a search and i felt like i knew him. very sad.

  21. 34 Is way to young.

  22. Son of a b*tch! I just saw this. Good bro gone. RIP dude...you and your family are in my prayers.

  23. I’ve known Chemo since before he ventured on to the web and helped start up this site, and I can honestly say that he was a great guy. I do know that his family is still struggling with his startling departure from human flesh and I ask that those who are of faith to please send some words to our Heavenly Father to grant some tranquility and joyfulness to their hearts. God Bless.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Born Of Fire View Post
    I’ve known Chemo since before he ventured on to the web and helped start up this site, and I can honestly say that he was a great guy. I do know that his family is still struggling with his startling departure from human flesh and I ask that those who are of faith to please send some words to our Heavenly Father to grant some tranquility and joyfulness to their hearts. God Bless.
    Not to be nosey, but is it rude to ask what happened to him at such a young age?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Not to be nosey, but is it rude to ask what happened to him at such a young age?
    I was asked to be private in this regard (family request). I am postive, that in time, people will hear his story in detail.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Born Of Fire View Post
    I was asked to be private in this regard (family request). I am postive, that in time, people will hear his story in detail.
    Understood, I'll respect that.

  27. Ugh, it sucks to find this out on coming back to what I consider "home" on the internet. He taught me (and a lot of us) a lot of great things. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

    ManBeast

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Ugh, it sucks to find this out on coming back to what I consider "home" on the internet. He taught me (and a lot of us) a lot of great things. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

    ManBeast
    Yeah it just seems crazy that the person who created this website is no longer with us.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Ugh, it sucks to find this out on coming back to what I consider "home" on the internet. He taught me (and a lot of us) a lot of great things. I'll keep his family in my thoughts.

    ManBeast
    Wow, crazy bump.

    Stepped away for awhile, come back to find this...what a bummer.

  30. Almost 5 years have passed. I find myself still struggling with this untimely lost. Looking back thru the power of Google, it brings me a bit of satisfaction knowing even tho my uncle Bobby, Robert Easland, Big Daddy Chemo, Chemo is no longer here physically. His accomplishments, contributions and knowledge will be around forever.

    Born Of Fire ... Curious as to who you are.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Verner IS a daddy!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 03:27 AM
  2. Hey Kids, Fyi - You Can Get A New Daddy !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
  3. Who's your Daddy, and what does he do?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 02:33 PM
  4. Where is Little Daddy Chemo?
    By scotty2 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2002, 10:52 PM
  5. Bid Daddy Chemo
    By gordon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-21-2002, 09:19 AM
Log in
Log in