Protien is the key

1. Registered User
    Answers

Exclamation Protien is the key

What ever happened to the old fashion way of building muscle... ie Protien, eating right, lots of sleep and balancing your intake. Is it me or are those days long gone with the availibilty of PH and others?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

read before you judge

dude, it's the same as it always was. ph and juice doesn't mean jack**** if you're not getting the right amount of sleep, food, protein, etc. and why the hell is this in the cycle log forum?
  3. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Universe907
    What ever happened to the old fashion way of building muscle... ie Protien, eating right, lots of sleep and balancing your intake. Is it me or are those days long gone with the availibilty of PH and others?
    What happened?? What happened is we got smarter, more evolved. The old fashion can stay old. Bro as time goes on we find more effective and efficient ways of doing things including bodybuilding. It's called progress, hell if we made made things the old fashion way we would be in the dark ages still.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

^^ I wasnt paying attention as to what forum I was in, thought I was out, so it got in the wrong one.

^I know how the process goes it is all good, I am saying from a standpoint of all the side effects ya got to deal with and **** like that, dont get me wrong I have used my share of PH's. But you can get big and stong with hard work minus the ph's and others, that is all.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Moving this to off topic.
  6. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Universe907/
    ^I know how the process goes it is all good, I am saying from a standpoint of all the side effects ya got to deal with and **** like that, dont get me wrong I have used my share of PH's. But you can get big and stong with hard work minus the ph's and others, that is all.
    the point of steriods and PHs are to get as big as possible and reach your genetic limit first, then use PH's and steriods to break past these boundries. Problem is they are hardly ever used for this purpose, every 160lb guy is on m1t it seems these days.
    Last edited by JonBlaze639; 06-15-2004 at 12:26 PM.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I concur, thats why I started this, seems to me that everyone wants to take the easy way out, more gratifing outta knowing that I got as big as possible by hard work and a solid diet, then hit something strong later on if I wanted to break through those limits
  8. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I concur, thats why I started this, seems to me that everyone wants to take the easy way out, more gratifing outta knowing that I got as big as possible by hard work and a solid diet, then hit something strong later on if I wanted to break through those limits
    hlp get me where I was a year ago!!!!

seems like you're a bit guilty of taking the easy way out also eh?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

LMAO! Nice one Blaze!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

just cause I havent lifted in awhile doesnt mean that I havent reached the limits of my body. I did it the hard way got to where I needed then got a boost from "outside" products, just making a point that there are a lot of younger people trying to take the easy way out.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

just cause I havent lifted in awhile doesnt mean that I havent reached the limits of my body. I did it the hard way got to where I needed then got a boost from "outside" products, just making a point that there are a lot of younger people trying to take the easy way out.
    Actually I was laughing at the fact that you had been banned already. I hope the attitude doesn't carry over to the new name.
  12. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Bro you tryin to tell me you hit your limit at age 23?? Don't think so, look if you wish to stay a member of the board this time around don't bull****. It's not respected and will not be tolerated.

Now I understand your point but I DON'T agree that AAS and Prohormones should be saved until the natural limit. I do think you should have a very solid foundation but by no means wait that long, there's simply no reason at all besides certain peoples opinions(which is there right to have) I think these things should be used to help us along the way to achieve our goals, not wait to use them when were almost in the grave.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

By no means have I reached my "limit" naturally, I put in my time of doing it the hard way got to the point where gains were much much harder, then used PH's. I agree with your point for people to use it whenever they want, just not so young like 16-21 or so. Guess maybe when I started this I should have been more specific as to include younger kids, as apposed to younger adults(21+).
  14. Gate Keeper
    Answers

I agree no one under 21 should take any PH's or AAS mainly because they're still growing and shouldn't need it. After that I don't care how old you are you should have ateast 2 years of continous hard work in the gym before resorting to these compounds.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is the best protien
    By littleman6 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:37 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
  3. Calcium'is the Key to Staying Slim After 50'
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 09:35 AM