What do stars mean????

1. What do stars mean????

On the list of members currently on the board, some have * after their name. Why?

2. They are invisible members surfing the board. As a board supporter "grey club" you get to have a little more fun and some of the options of the board are opened up to you now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. Is there any other options the (GREY CLUB) GETs???
    •   

4. Thanks Bobo..I've noticed that things are a little different since donating . I don't know why I didn't see the correlation .

5. Quote Originally Posted by toastynoodles
    Is there any other options the (GREY CLUB) GETs???
    Uhmmm.....maybe
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Thanks Bobo..I've noticed that things are a little different since donating . I don't know why I didn't see the correlation .
    Its the little things that make the difference!

And a nice t-shirt...

7. How do you get it to show your a board supporter after you've donated. I just donated, and nothing changed.

8. Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    How do you get it to show your a board supporter after you've donated. I just donated, and nothing changed.
    Bobo will take care of it. You get put into a special group after donating but the process isn't automatic.

9. Thanks

10. Done

Welcome to the grey club!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Done

Welcome to the grey club!
    woohoo!
  12. Donated!

Donated! Grey list here I come .. This is a great board grey list or not.. A long well deserved donation... Thanks to all.

13. Done! You look good in grey!

14. Hey, BOBO, I donated like 3 days ago. I wanna be greeeeeey! (actually I want to be big and ripped, but grey will do for now )

15. oh oh, me too me too...I wanna be grey too

16. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI
    Hey, BOBO, I donated like 3 days ago. I wanna be greeeeeey! (actually I want to be big and ripped, but grey will do for now )
    Done! Welcome to the grey club!

Both of you!

17. I'm only grey sometimes, and I don't say "Board Supporter" anymore.

18. Stop smoking that crack pipe....

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Stop smoking that crack pipe....
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

20. Get your feet off my couch!

21. Give Charlie Murphy sex! I'm Rick James, bitch!
  22. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

How do i donate adn become grey!
  23. Smile

I think I should be gray to, should'nt I ? I've been lurking for a couple of months,
    but I did donate..

24. The donate button is in the top right corner.

whunterx if you donated then PM me the email address you used for paypal.
  25. Talking

Yes sir!, as a board supporter I can browse the forums naked, and you can't even tell..

26. Grey me up Scottie!!!!

27. You have been "greyed"

Similar Forum Threads

1. What do you guys consider "eating clean" means?
    By AtomicFox in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:08 PM
  2. what-do-you-mean-[it works?]
    By skull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 12:33 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:20 PM
  4. What do they mean by "crash" period?
    By 357mag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 09:09 PM
  5. What does it mean if, when doing squats, your lower back hurts?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:52 AM