Returning to a good place

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I first came to AM back when I was in college. It was much easier then to have a set schedule. Fast forward to the present and I've realized that I've neglected my passion for fitness. It probably hit me the most when looking at old photos with my family and my grandmother gently said, "You looked so happy and healthy."

Life has changed, had my ups and most definitely my share of downs. But now it's time to get back to the roots.

That being said, I'm back AM. I probably am out of the loop in regards to new training routines, new supplements, etc. But I want to learn and get back that high from a good workout. I want to be healthy again. I want to be happy knowing that I did something for myself. It all sounds like straight lame, but had to get it out.

Hope to meet some new people, get up to 195 again. This place really taught me a lot and there's always something new to learn!

Here's to a new journey and outlook :head:

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back bro, which college did you go to? I went to UTM in Tennessee and had since lived in Clarksville my whole life.

Why did you leave fitness?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I went to UT-Knoxville. I moved back home to help with my family's business. I pretty much ended up restructuring the business and worked 10-12 hour days. No excuses, it was mainly exhaustion from work. I used whatever free time I had just to sit and relax. Looking back, I should have used that time to hit the gym-

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
welcome!!!! Dont beat your self up, live and learn :)

TC

DRip

DRip

Awards
still in the college scene not looking forward to responsibilities post college interfering with gym time