Californias Laws with importing Anabolics?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i was just wondering what are the laws in california if anyone knows?

can i order tren from the UK and will it be able to get to california?

ive ordered tamoxifene and it gets here with no problem but im wondering about tren and banned substances, can i order them into california?

and advise or help

I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE IM JUST ASKING WEATHER ITS LEGAL TO ORDER TREN INTO CALIFORNIA (imtalking about tren the PH not tren the AAS, if it makes a difference)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bumpy-di-bump

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
tren the ph? i dk man, you'd hafta check your local laws. there are plenty of domestic sites still offering "tren" products. y not look there?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No....the Tren PHs are now controlled substances. Felony to attempt to purchase or possess.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
No....the Tren PHs are now controlled substances. Felony to attempt to purchase or possess.
all because of some ****ing idiot. i just did a quick search and there are domestic sites still offering some form of it. maybe the OP should order some and we'll find out lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all because of some ****ing idiot. i just did a quick search and there are domestic sites still offering some form of it. maybe the OP should order some and we'll find out lol
ha tell me the website and well find out

DRip

DRip

Awards
a fukn idiot named Joe Biden, yes Phera and now Tren are illegal to purchase, possess, and sell...i wouldnt worry about ordering them from overseas though i "know someone " who got Tren a few weeks back with no problems. Customs wont stop a nicely labeled bottle with 19-norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione as the ingredient because they wont know what the hell it is

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a fukn idiot named Joe Biden, yes Phera and now Tren are illegal to purchase, possess, and sell...i wouldnt worry about ordering them from overseas though i "know someone " who got Tren a few weeks back with no problems. Customs wont stop a nicely labeled bottle with 19-norandrosta-4,9 diene-3, 17 dione as the ingredient because they wont know what the hell it is
well i know someone who is gonna get some too

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u bring up a great point. i actually learned y joe biden got involved in the PED hearings. apparently, his son was playing at Notre Dame, and everybody was using something and swallowing this and injecting that, so he goes and says daddy im too scared to put a needle in me and BOOM! federal hearing.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u bring up a great point. i actually learned y joe biden got involved in the PED hearings. apparently, his son was playing at Notre Dame, and everybody was using something and swallowing this and injecting that, so he goes and says daddy im too scared to put a needle in me and BOOM! federal hearing.
hmm interesting

dam kid, he should have played soccer instead

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i remember hearing about that.