- 11-01-2010, 09:13 PM
- 11-01-2010, 09:56 PM
11-01-2010, 09:59 PM
11-01-2010, 10:13 PM
11-01-2010, 10:21 PM
11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
But in all seriousness, I've wanted to open a gym down the line and one of the things I'd do is have all members take a gym etiquette session. It would make a lot of experienced guys pissed off, but it would lay things out and EVERYONE would have to do it. You don't follow protocol, you get fined. I'm referring to people who don't put their weights away - people who toss the dumbells and act hard but can only do 3 reps anyway (I'm not referring to when you drop them in a controlled fashion after a set, lowering them a bit before letting go), not wiping down machines, etc.
It might seem nit-picky, but things like that irritate me. And it's also how injuries happen and dumbells get worn down, etc.
I would also have very heavy duty equipment and would have some form of rock music playing (not today's pop...seriously, don't forget your iPod if you're going to the gym I go to now).
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
11-01-2010, 11:14 PM
What would you think of a gym that provided your meals for the day cooked and ready to go at the end of your workout?
11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By frostjason in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:19 PM
- By Tonew in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-16-2008, 12:05 PM
- By qballjoe in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-20-2007, 07:09 PM
- By PumpingIron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:57 PM
- By DazzlinJack in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2006, 12:23 AM