I hate taking time off stims !!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
This freakin sucks! Stopped taking stims due to my last run of EC being over with. I just hate feeling tired all the time. I am taking recreate right now but due to the low stim effect it's just not the same.
Oh well just a few more weeks !!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ill be doing this over winter break from school. I can't afford it now, but for 4-5 weeks with no job and nothing but eat,sleep, lift and random stuff ill be alright i think.
If you drink coffee try decaf, maybe you can trick you mind into thinking you are taking in a stim? Long shot but one. Or green-tea, little caffeine and great for you.
Goodluck though, i've done it before and it sucks!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time off stims? What's THAT all about?!?! :lol:

I don't take time off. Just about the time I get used to one, AX releases a newer StimX and I hit it all over again. :head:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure since I don't smoke, drink and have never touched a drug in my life, that stims can't be that bad for me.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure since I don't smoke, drink and have never touched a drug in my life, that stims can't be that bad for me.
LOL That's the ticket!! :D

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
well I feel like if i dont take the time off then i'll screw something up. of course all the stim stuff still works for me so maybe.....:240:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I feel like if i dont take the time off then i'll screw something up. of course all the stim stuff still works for me so maybe.....:240:
All depends on how your body reacts to it individually. I have to cycle off every so often because I stayed on for way too long back before I was knowledgeable about it. Because of that, even with 5 weeks off, stims just don't feel the same again (and I'm talking not even 1 soda or coffee in those 5 weeks).

IBESupps

Awards
I tried getting off stimulants, including morning coffee, for about 12 days, withdrew for about 3 of those days and the 9 after that absolutely sucked. I thought I was going to feel great but it simply didn't happen, now I am back to the good ol' days!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Over use of stims tore my stomach to pieces after a while. Got to where I was getting cramps and intestinal spasm's almost everyday(we are talking the curled in the fetal position type of spasm's). Cut out all stims and caffeine including coffee and chocolate and after 2 or so months felt great. No more stims for me.... ever.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
use adaptogens with your Stims

Bacopa Monniera
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwaghanda

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I was on stims for nearly a year and built a high tolerance to them. I didn't think I could go on a stim break or would like it too much, but I had to. Anyways, first week's withdrawl hit me hard and I was just having headaches and passing out. But after that, it got easy and went a full month without even taking anything that would've been caffeinated, ie soda etc. So yea it definitely feels like it sucks but wait it out and it'll get easier. I just finished a 10 day break after i finished my previous PWO, being smart about it this time around.

AdamDTX

Awards
I take my needed break every few months or so but stopping the coffee is the hardest part.

Me functioning without morning coffee does not make my family happy