The Beer and Liquor Thread

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know lifters drink once in a blue moon so I'll pose the quesiton

i don't always drink but when i do I drink??????

my favs

and

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the great perks of living in the Pacific Northwest is the great micro brews. For me i love me some of Rogue's Dead Guy, Widmer Brother's Okto, and Fish Tale's Organic Blonde.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Dead Guy is the ****. usualyl when i drink it is either a great German import (Radaberger, Spaten, Hoegardeen, Schneider-Weiss). since these arent usually at bars, it is Diet Coke and Jameson, a good old brunette.

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 shots of that sh it ^ and i'm out cold laying on a sidewalk

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mich..I double dare you to drink on Boladrol..you can't say no to a DOUBLE dare..:D

:nana:

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
4 Locos for starters!! I have had a few and things get hazy quick! Seen more than one go down in flames by not respecting the 4 Locos! $2.95 at your local convenience store.......lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love my Michigan microbrews, along with some arguable "microbrews" from California, Colorado, and Oregon:

Stone Brewing Co. (Arrogant Bastard, Double Bastard, Ruination)
Founder's (Double Chocolate Coffee Oatmeal Stout, Scotch Ale)
Arbor Brewing Co. (Arbor Stout)
Dogfish Head (90 min IPA, Punkin Ale)
New Beligum Brewing Co. (Fat Tire)
Sierra Nevada (Hefeweisen)
Big Sky (Winter Lager)
Rogue (Dead Guy Ale)
Sam Adams (any seasonal)
Magic Hat (#9, Hex)
SweetWater (Blue, IPA)

My all around beer (beach, summer, boats) would be Dos Equis Lager.

I love Jameson, Chivas Regal, and Glenlivet as well.

Guinness if I'm in Ireland. (Don't say ANYTHING unless you've had it in Ireland)

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh should list a cdouple of my favorites.

Left hand Milk stout
Left hand 400 LB monkey
abita jackamo
Stone smoked porter
Most rogues
Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
San Adams Octoberfest
Cigar city Humidor series
Cigar city maduro Nutbrown

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
4 Locos for starters!! I have had a few and things get hazy quick! Seen more than one go down in flames by not respecting the 4 Locos! $2.95 at your local convenience store.......lol
haha 4 locos ftw..just had watermelon last night. Those will seriously f you up

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Im with Irish Cannon on the MIch micros!! My bro lives in AZ and was telling me bout 4Locos...sounds interesting. Two Hearted or a good IPA is all i need.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mich..I double dare you to drink on Boladrol..you can't say no to a DOUBLE dare..:D

:nana:
I'm brave but not that brave.I swear the stuff reminds me of everclear though.

haha 4 locos ftw..just had watermelon last night. Those will seriously f you up
I keep hearing about this stuff I'ma have to pick up some before it gets banned.

and I'll just leave this pic here

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm brave but not that brave.I swear the stuff reminds me of everclear though.

I keep hearing about this stuff I'ma have to pick up some before it gets banned.

and I'll just leave this pic here

I just googled this and the same brewery makes a 41% alcohol beer called Sink The Bismark. Man are these beers expensive!

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Currently enjoying one of these. It's rich and delicious and doesn't cost $50 for an 11oz beer.

!cid__1030001900.jpg

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
More of a hard liquer guy myself......Hennessy (black label)....even named my daughter hennessy......like Michelob....tried Magic Hat at a wedding last week...pretty tasty......coronas are good....strongest beer i had...Steel Reserve 211.....love me some Patron too....Crown Royale....Bombay Saphire

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More of a hard liquer guy myself......Hennessy (black label)....even named my daughter hennessy......like Michelob....tried Magic Hat at a wedding last week...pretty tasty......coronas are good....strongest beer i had...Steel Reserve 211.....love me some Patron too....Crown Royale....Bombay Saphire
I like everything on your list but magic hat never had that one before.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow Bucknuts and IC have some good taste in beer.

Here are a couple of my favorites :yup:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow Bucknuts and IC have some good taste in beer.

Here are a couple of my favorites :yup:

The Dogfish head is awesome what is the 2nd one? I'm not familiar with that one. I am currently enjoying one of these.

1112002104.jpg

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
The Dogfish head is awesome what is the 2nd one? I'm not familiar with that one. I am currently enjoying one of these.

View attachment 36183
the 2nd beer is La Rulles Triple, it's a belgian farmhouse style beer. Probably most reliable beer ever, makes me happy anywhere. It's Thick and aromatic yet balanced and easy drinking.

lagunitas IPA is a decent beer, I haven't had one in a few years. I don't remember the profile very well.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the 2nd beer is La Rulles Triple, it's a belgian farmhouse style beer. Probably most reliable beer ever, makes me happy anywhere. It's Thick and aromatic yet balanced and easy drinking.

lagunitas IPA is a decent beer, I haven't had one in a few years. I don't remember the profile very well.
Nice I'll have to look it up. Well at your recommendation I picked up Stone Brewery's Ruination IPA. 100 + IBUs compared to lagunitas 49. It's amazing! It's definitely hoppy and somewhat bitter but crisp and delicious. :beerchug:

mail.google.com.jpg

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Nice I'll have to look it up. Well at your recommendation I picked up Stone Brewery's Ruination IPA. 100 + IBUs compared to lagunitas 49. It's amazing! It's definitely hoppy and somewhat bitter but crisp and delicious. :beerchug:

View attachment 36184
I'm glad you like it. Watch out though, I think the Alc % is 7.7, it will catch up with you fast..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u take animal m-stak don't take it then drink....

The other night (I was off the gym) I popped my m-stak then my buddy called me...'ended up at a bar... 2 rum and diets I was hammered!!! Next day I felt awful. Not hung over awful but like i was poisoned... ****ing weird..........

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If u take animal m-stak don't take it then drink....

The other night (I was off the gym) I popped my m-stak then my buddy called me...'ended up at a bar... 2 rum and diets I was hammered!!! Next day I felt awful. Not hung over awful but like i was poisoned... ****ing weird..........
Ironically I'm running the fat loss stack from Primordial Performance right now. :doh: A man needs a break on the weekends sometimes though ya know? :lol:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow that 4 loco **** ain't no joke **** is pretty strong for what it is.damn this **** is def getting banned stock up fellas

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
need more beer ideas fellas my one night of insane beer drinking begins tonight :)

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established

makes **** fun

and also the 36 pack of these:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
don't be a picky betch, just get drunk and yell at hoes

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8oz SweetWater Blue + 8oz SweetWater IPA = SweetWater bluePA

:D

Seriously, this is the best mix I've made. A dude at the Mellow Mushroom pizza shop turned me on to it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great ideas I'll have to give them a try ;). thanks

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Cantillon Kriek Lambic.... One of the most sour beers ever created :head:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
One of the great perks of living in the Pacific Northwest is the great micro brews. For me i love me some of Rogue's Dead Guy, Widmer Brother's Okto, and Fish Tale's Organic Blonde.
I live just south of you in Portland and we have a TON of micro brews. I love Rogue's DOUBLE Dead Guy which is only available at their breweries. I usually make a trip out to Newport, OR once every few months just to visit Rogue's brewery.

What I really love is Maker's Mark over ice, sometimes with a splash of ale if I'm in the mood.

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
gentleman jack allll day, no ice

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fish tale's mudshark porter is possibly the best porter anywhere. And their pear cider is superb

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen jack
ciroc vodka
schwartzhog worm wood liquor
cant go wrong with jager
patron

i dont really drink but i dont drink beer if i do. get me wasted, and get me wasted quick!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gentlemen jack
ciroc vodka
schwartzhog worm wood liquor
cant go wrong with jager
patron

i dont really drink but i dont drink beer if i do. get me wasted, and get me wasted quick!
yea I don't drink often but when I do I wanna try the good stuff.