AM YOU NEED A GOD **** APP!!!!

  1. AM YOU NEED A GOD **** APP!!!!


    I'm busy all the time and having a hard time to get on the computer and updating my logs and helping people but I always got my phone on me, like every other fukking person on the planet. BB.com has an app but this is BB.com soooo come on get us a fukking app, PLEASE!



  2. I agree, for droid not just iphone.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JComp View Post
    I agree, for droid not just iphone.
    I know! I'm about to change from iphone to the droid and I hope they do make an app. Like I go on BB.com because of the app but sadly there is WAY too much trolls there and I truly hope AM steps up there game!
    •   
       


  4. You can use Tapatalk to get to us. They have an app for iphone, droid, etc...and you can browse many more forums. We actually submitted an app 2 years ago and it was rejected. At that time they had some thing about accepting apps that basically mirrored Safari. Had to jump through the red tape to get a rejection.....so we went with Tapatalk. We could get a custom one made from them but last quote was 1k and we were going to do it when an extra 1,000 comes available
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    You can use Tapatalk to get to us. They have an app for iphone, droid, etc...and you can browse many more forums. We actually submitted an app 2 years ago and it was rejected. At that time they had some thing about accepting apps that basically mirrored Safari. Had to jump through the red tape to get a rejection.....so we went with Tapatalk. We could get a custom one made from them but last quote was 1k and we were going to do it when an extra 1,000 comes available
    Wait... i am a fukking person that wants AM to get a fukking app... mother fukking fukk.
    The Historic PES Legend

  6. I use safari for it, but it sucks, browsing is annoying on it. Ill have to look into tapatalk
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    You can use Tapatalk to get to us. They have an app for iphone, droid, etc...and you can browse many more forums. We actually submitted an app 2 years ago and it was rejected. At that time they had some thing about accepting apps that basically mirrored Safari. Had to jump through the red tape to get a rejection.....so we went with Tapatalk. We could get a custom one made from them but last quote was 1k and we were going to do it when an extra 1,000 comes available
    ummmm...bud...why don't you put a donation up?!? am pretty sure there is more than 1000 users and I don't think people would mind donating a dollar. I would so rather be on AM rather than BB.com. How about SMS like facebook does. If we could post by sending a text just image how big the forums would get! People would reply insanely and updating logs would be easier(and at night I could go back and organize my logs). Come one Dwight I though you loved me! I'm Michael, Michael Scott...I'm just undercover.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. I can haz AM app?

    ^^^bb.com 'tard speak.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  9. We probably will. Just takes time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    We probably will. Just takes time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cool. Keep us posted, please.



    Sent from laptop sitting on the floor next to Moto Droid w/ Flash that can get porn.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    We probably will. Just takes time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    O, K. I'm going to jail brake my iphone, again, and get that app, for FREE

    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Cool. Keep us posted, please.



    Sent from laptop sitting on the floor next to Moto Droid w/ Flash that can get porn.
    Steve Jobs doesn't like his phones to have flash player thats why I'm going with droid, oh and the plan is going to be $40 less

  12. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    O, K. I'm going to jail brake my iphone, again, and get that app, for FREE
    Wait you own an iphone and have not jailbroken it yet? Get on it bud.

    P.S. For the first time when I went on AM on my phone, I received a message telling me to try tapatalk, did you just add that message?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Download skyfire. It's a browser for the iPhone that plays flash. I would buy a droid...if it wasnt a droid


    Heretostudy,

    Yes, we just added that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait you own an iphone and have not jailbroken it yet? Get on it bud.


    P.S. For the first time when I went on AM on my phone, I received a message telling me to try tapatalk, did you just add that message?
    No i had it jailbroken but then I dropped my phone and some how that damaged it to the point that made it lag really fukking bad. Like 10-20 sec just for the home screen to come up!
    Yeah I saw that message too. I wondering the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Download skyfire. It's a browser for the iPhone that plays flash. I would buy a droid...if it wasnt a droid


    Heretostudy,

    Yes, we just added that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Motorola is coming out with a 2GHZ droid, with 1GB of ram, and it'll have a cord slot for expansion. iPhone is $120(without tax) a month and I get 21% discount only on the calling plan and not the texting and everything else(AT&T has been really gay) and the droid with verzon will be $90 a month for unlimited everything and 25% discount on the entire plan. So over all I could at least save $30 a month which in a year it would be $360. That's a book for a class or A LOT of supplements from NutraPlanet

  15. Everyone is always coming out with something better eventually...but I don't really care....IPhone does exactly what I want fairly easily. I played around with the Droid...felt cheap to me and the OS sucked.

    Plus I have a grandfathered in family plan with unlimited everything when broken down is less then $80/month.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  16. Open Source >>>>> Proprietary.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. For u...I could care less.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    For u...I could care less.


    Linux > ALL
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. My time for caring about that is long gone!
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    My time for caring about that is long gone!
    Haha.. But I keep roping you in!

    Linux even run my PS3!
    The Historic PES Legend

  21. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Haha.. But I keep roping you in!

    Linux even run my PS3!
    I never did this, then I updated my PS3 losing the option. Im not sure what I would ever use linux for on a ps3, but I liked having the option.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I never did this, then I updated my PS3 losing the option. Im not sure what I would ever use linux for on a ps3, but I liked having the option.
    I did it for fun, and it works well. I hated that the PS3 OS didnt play MKV containers from my media server.. this fixed that.

    I have it dual booted, so still have the original OS.
    The Historic PES Legend

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I did it for fun, and it works well. I hated that the PS3 OS didnt play MKV containers from my media server.. this fixed that.

    I have it dual booted, so still have the original OS.
    Nice.

    Ironically, my only real experience with linux (besides running a couple live distros) was using backtrack, lol. At the time I didnt have internet (I was broke), but had a list of WEP keys for at least 3 of my neighbors.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Nice.

    Ironically, my only real experience with linux (besides running a couple live distros) was using backtrack, lol. At the time I didnt have internet (I was broke), but had a list of WEP keys for at least 3 of my neighbors.
    You know how to use backtrack?!?

  25. I posted a thread for this quite a bit ago... Prob sept/oct... Found out tapatalk app supports this site..


    Also there is the option to donate to the site both in the amount to become a gold member and also to just become a donating member... Both come with benefits and if you do so then you'll help the site get the extra 1k needed for creating the app...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    You know how to use backtrack?!?
    Not on a super advanced level, but I am quite good at following/understanding tutorials. I would love to learn linux on an advanced level, but I honestly don't have the time. If you have an interest in advanced linux applications/security suites, Nothing compares to backtrack.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. download tapatalk...
    that's how I waste my time at work..
    always on AM through my iPhone and it's kool!

  28. +1 for an android app. Just gave the board 10 bucks, not for an app but you guys could allocate it that way :P

  29. u gotta pay for tapatalk, screw that. we need an android app asap. **** goes so slow loading the whole page
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    u gotta pay for tapatalk, screw that. we need an android app asap. **** goes so slow loading the whole page
    it's only 2.99.. well worth it

  31. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Not on a super advanced level, but I am quite good at following/understanding tutorials. I would love to learn linux on an advanced level, but I honestly don't have the time. If you have an interest in advanced linux applications/security suites, Nothing compares to backtrack.
    ladies and gentle man if you have no idea what that post meant I'll translate it for you. That man, HTS, is a fukking genius and he can use one of THE hardest OS you'll ever come across. The first time I read the tutorials my brain took a **** in it self.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    u gotta pay for tapatalk, screw that. we need an android app asap. **** goes so slow loading the whole page
    it's android bud if you google it I'll promise you someone has cracked it and you can DL it for free

  33. I've heard the android SDK is fairly easy to use...I could take a look I suppose, starting EET student so I have a great grasp on computing and a slight grasp on certain coding languages...if nothing else I could "borrow" someone elses forum code and check into it. Android is open source so its legal to do that

  34. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    I've heard the android SDK is fairly easy to use...I could take a look I suppose, starting EET student so I have a great grasp on computing and a slight grasp on certain coding languages...if nothing else I could "borrow" someone elses forum code and check into it. Android is open source so its legal to do that
    The reason I'm going to them

  35. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    ladies and gentle man if you have no idea what that post meant I'll translate it for you. That man, HTS, is a fukking genius and he can use one of THE hardest OS you'll ever come across. The first time I read the tutorials my brain took a **** in it self.
    Ha man, its not that bad, If you have two computers and can have a tutorial open on one while you try them in backtrack, you will learn some things pretty quickly. It honestly is a great security distro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Log in
Log in